I will be in rome from 6 to 10 february. Can anybody give me an idea which hotel will be better: residenza al saraceno or Navona Palace Residenza di charme? We will be my husband, my daughter (20 years old) and I. We are around 57 years old. My doubt is about the roms, the hotel itself. Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 2 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 3 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 4 Barcelona
- 5 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 6 Planning a European Trip
- 7 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 8 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 9 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 10 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 11 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 12 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 Santorini lodging
- 14 Spain and South of France
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 Algarve location Help
- 17 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 18 Andalucia itinerary help
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 21 Ischia
- 22 Killarney
- 23 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 24 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 25 Help / Day Planning Required ...