My sister has asked for some recommendations for hotels in Rome, late April 3 night weekend stay. She's looking for something as central as possible, so they can walk to lots of sights and can easily find great dining near to the hotel. They initially thought they found a great place and then discovered it was 800 Euro a night!!! No exact budget, but between a 150 and 250 Euros a night sounds more like it.
Any personal recommendations? I've not been to Rome for years so really out of the loop on current favourites.
Romantic, clean, charming, can be modern or traditional but something a bit lovely.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 2 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 3 Croatia transportation question.
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 6 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 7 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 8 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 9 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 10 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 11 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 12 2017 Easter in Italy
- 13 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 14 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 17 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 18 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 19 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 20 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 21 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 22 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 23 Towersey, London
- 24 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 25 Westerplatte