My sister has asked for some recommendations for hotels in Rome, late April 3 night weekend stay. She's looking for something as central as possible, so they can walk to lots of sights and can easily find great dining near to the hotel. They initially thought they found a great place and then discovered it was 800 Euro a night!!! No exact budget, but between a 150 and 250 Euros a night sounds more like it.
Any personal recommendations? I've not been to Rome for years so really out of the loop on current favourites.
Romantic, clean, charming, can be modern or traditional but something a bit lovely.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 웰리치조선카지노べ☁【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☁べ웰리치조선카지노
- 2 제주신라카지노べ✪【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】✪べ제주신라카지노
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 T카지노べ♛【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】♛べT카지노
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 G카지노べ❊【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❊べG카지노
- 8 티카지노べ❈【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❈べ티카지노
- 9 지카지노べ❃【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❃べ지카지노
- 10 럭키카지노べ❁【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❁べ럭키카지노
- 11 비보카지노べ✿【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】✿べ비보카지노
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 1 month in Europe
- 17 Paris hotels
- 18 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 22 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip