My sister has asked for some recommendations for hotels in Rome, late April 3 night weekend stay. She's looking for something as central as possible, so they can walk to lots of sights and can easily find great dining near to the hotel. They initially thought they found a great place and then discovered it was 800 Euro a night!!! No exact budget, but between a 150 and 250 Euros a night sounds more like it.
Any personal recommendations? I've not been to Rome for years so really out of the loop on current favourites.
Romantic, clean, charming, can be modern or traditional but something a bit lovely.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 2 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 3 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 6 Planning A trip
- 7 A week in the Occitanie
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 10 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 11 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 12 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 13 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 14 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 15 Train Through Spain
- 16 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Italy June 6-16
- 19 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 20 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 21 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 22 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 23 hill of crosses
- 24 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 25 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas