My wife and I will be in Italy for 10 nights in May. Arriving in Rome and thinking that first 3 nights in Rome would be good plan (have been there before) and probably our last night also in Rome for convenience to airport. Looking at Amalfi Coast/Sorrento area and thinking that four nights would seem about right to do there. Wondering if that does sound right; and if that leaves two other nights what might be options from Amalfi area?? Also wondering in going to Amalfi/Sorrento whether a car is desirable; or if train/bus travel may be the best bet.
Italy - Rome and Amalfi Coast help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 What are the best places to see in England
- 5 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 6 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 7 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 10 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 11 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 hotels in Seville
- 14 Sicily Suggetions
- 15 car rental companies Italy
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 18 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 19 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 20 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 21 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 22 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 24 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 25 From CDG to the Seventh?