My wife and I will be in Italy for 10 nights in May. Arriving in Rome and thinking that first 3 nights in Rome would be good plan (have been there before) and probably our last night also in Rome for convenience to airport. Looking at Amalfi Coast/Sorrento area and thinking that four nights would seem about right to do there. Wondering if that does sound right; and if that leaves two other nights what might be options from Amalfi area?? Also wondering in going to Amalfi/Sorrento whether a car is desirable; or if train/bus travel may be the best bet.
Italy - Rome and Amalfi Coast help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 2 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 3 Rolling bags in Venice
- 4 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 5 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 6 Greece after the Vote
- 7 please advise on 9 days in Iceland
- 8 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 9 Big and little towns of Europe
- 10 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 11 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 12 Dijon/Lyon/Strasbourg
- 13 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 14 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 15 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 16 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 17 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 18 Germany for 3 weeks
- 19 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 20 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 21 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 22 Tell me about Manchester
- 23 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 24 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 25 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?