Will be spending 2 weeks in April, visiting Rome, Florence, Venice. Is it worthwhile buying
our rail tickets in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland trip report!
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 6 Paris and Normandy
- 7 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 11 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 14 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 15 London in Winter Report
- 16 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 17 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 18 Airport Transit Visa
- 19 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 20 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 21 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 22 Paris advice with kids
- 23 Anniversary trip to France
- 24 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 25 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?