Will be spending 2 weeks in April, visiting Rome, Florence, Venice. Is it worthwhile buying
our rail tickets in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 2 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 3 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 4 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 5 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 6 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 7 Andalucia in December
- 8 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 9 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 10 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 11 First trip to Italy
- 12 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 13 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 14 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 15 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 16 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 17 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 18 First Time Solo Travel info
- 19 Oxford 24 hours
- 20 Budapest Hotels
- 21 Vienna or Budapest?
- 22 Sliema, Malta
- 23 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 24 London's Must Sights!
- 25 Lake Garda, Where to stay