Will be spending 2 weeks in April, visiting Rome, Florence, Venice. Is it worthwhile buying
our rail tickets in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relax your Pains after work with ecstasy pills , chem , s-ket
- 2 Europe itinerary
- 3 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 4 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 5 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 7 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 8 Renting International Cars from USA
- 9 Europe itinerary review
- 10 Our time in Rome
- 11 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 12 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 13 train from ravenna to parma
- 14 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 15 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 17 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 18 Enjoying England for a year!
- 19 European Travel in March
- 20 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 21 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 22 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 23 My First Trip to Europe...
- 24 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 25 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please