Will be spending 2 weeks in April, visiting Rome, Florence, Venice. Is it worthwhile buying
our rail tickets in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 2 janis j and other London experts—advice for booking rooms for a group
- 3 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 4 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 5 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 6 Cost of Van from CDG
- 7 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 8 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 9 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 10 Restaurant Open on Monday's near Castlemuzio
- 11 Barcelona on budget
- 12 Provence to Nice driving
- 13 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 14 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 15 Northern Italian Food
- 16 German Train travel
- 17 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 18 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 19 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 20 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 21 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 22 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 23 Android App to Map walking (with only GPS & off-line maps); no internet
- 24 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 25 Where to go in March??