Have flights booked to Milan on 12/25 and returning from Rome on 1/4. Really torn about itinerary for the time of year. I would love to spend some time in the Alps first and then 5 days in Rome. I am not too keen on Milan. Some options I have been thinking about are: Torino, Cremona, Verona, Chamonix. Chamonix looks amazing but not sure how I would get there from Milan. We are early 30s couple.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 2 Iceland early december visit
- 3 Paris to Italy
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 God Save the Queen?
- 6 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 9 8 Days in Spain
- 10 9 Days in Spain
- 11 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 12 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 17 Milan or Turin
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 23 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 24 Frankfurt to UK
- 25 Christmas Markets France/Germany
Italy over Christmas/New Years break - Milan, Torino, Rome &?