Have flights booked to Milan on 12/25 and returning from Rome on 1/4. Really torn about itinerary for the time of year. I would love to spend some time in the Alps first and then 5 days in Rome. I am not too keen on Milan. Some options I have been thinking about are: Torino, Cremona, Verona, Chamonix. Chamonix looks amazing but not sure how I would get there from Milan. We are early 30s couple.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Insurance on rental car options
- 4 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 5 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 6 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 9 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 10 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 11 Keukenhof in May?
- 12 Happy birthday ATM
- 13 24 hours in Paris
- 14 Istanbul at Easter
- 15 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 16 tickets for Wimbledon
- 17 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 18 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 19 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 20 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 23 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 24 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 25 Renting a car in Greece
Italy over Christmas/New Years break - Milan, Torino, Rome &?