Have flights booked to Milan on 12/25 and returning from Rome on 1/4. Really torn about itinerary for the time of year. I would love to spend some time in the Alps first and then 5 days in Rome. I am not too keen on Milan. Some options I have been thinking about are: Torino, Cremona, Verona, Chamonix. Chamonix looks amazing but not sure how I would get there from Milan. We are early 30s couple.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy
- 2 4 days itinerary for France
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 5 Bernina Express mid-March
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 12 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 15 where to stay in London?
- 16 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 17 vienna
- 18 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 19 Questions about Polish sights
- 20 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 21 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 22 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 23 Juangfrau / mt
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Switzerland
Italy over Christmas/New Years break - Milan, Torino, Rome &?