My fiance and I are trying to decide between Italy and Greece for our honeymoon. Unfortunately, we only have time for a six night stay in either country. Our trip would ideally include sightseeing, food & wine, and I wouldn't mind a little beach time. Thoughts?
Italy or Greece Honeymoon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 2 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 3 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 4 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 5 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 6 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 7 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 8 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 9 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 10 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 11 ITALY
- 12 Northern Spain
- 13 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 14 London hotel tax is 20%
- 15 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 16 France: which maps?
- 17 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 18 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 19 Hamam in Istanbul
- 20 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 21 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 24 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 25 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?