My husband and I will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary Mid March. To mark the occasion, we're hoping to take a 5/6 day trip to Europe. The catch is, we'll also be taking our son with us who will be 15 months old at the time.
We live in the UK and are looking for a flight 3 hours or less.
We narrowed it down to the following destinations:
* Verona (with possible day trips to Lake Garda/Venice)
* Bologna (with possible day trip to Verona)
* Nice (with possible day trips to Cannes/Monaco)
We'll be travelling with a stroller, 2 hand luggages and 1 hold luggage. The use of a baby carrier will depend on if my son still fits into it, as he's already quite long and muscular.
Could anyone please advise on which of the above destinations would be best to travel to with baby?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 5 Days in Switzerland
- 5 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 6 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 9 International Flight Question
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 12 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 18 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 19 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 Interesting places to visit
- 23 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations