My husband and I will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary Mid March. To mark the occasion, we're hoping to take a 5/6 day trip to Europe. The catch is, we'll also be taking our son with us who will be 15 months old at the time.
We live in the UK and are looking for a flight 3 hours or less.
We narrowed it down to the following destinations:
* Verona (with possible day trips to Lake Garda/Venice)
* Bologna (with possible day trip to Verona)
* Nice (with possible day trips to Cannes/Monaco)
We'll be travelling with a stroller, 2 hand luggages and 1 hold luggage. The use of a baby carrier will depend on if my son still fits into it, as he's already quite long and muscular.
Could anyone please advise on which of the above destinations would be best to travel to with baby?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 advance tickets?
- 2 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 3 Cell Phone Question
- 4 Help required with Itinerary
- 5 UK Visa Help
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 8 Greek Islands (small)
- 9 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 10 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 11 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 12 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 13 Public Transportation in England
- 14 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 15 K-Day
- 16 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 19 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 20 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 21 Spain in December
- 22 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden