My husband and I will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary Mid March. To mark the occasion, we're hoping to take a 5/6 day trip to Europe. The catch is, we'll also be taking our son with us who will be 15 months old at the time.
We live in the UK and are looking for a flight 3 hours or less.
We narrowed it down to the following destinations:
* Verona (with possible day trips to Lake Garda/Venice)
* Bologna (with possible day trip to Verona)
* Nice (with possible day trips to Cannes/Monaco)
We'll be travelling with a stroller, 2 hand luggages and 1 hold luggage. The use of a baby carrier will depend on if my son still fits into it, as he's already quite long and muscular.
Could anyone please advise on which of the above destinations would be best to travel to with baby?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 2 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 3 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 4 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 5 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 8 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 9 A week in Croatia with kids
- 10 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 11 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Summer School in France
- 14 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 21 Cutback on Spain trip
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece