My husband and I will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary Mid March. To mark the occasion, we're hoping to take a 5/6 day trip to Europe. The catch is, we'll also be taking our son with us who will be 15 months old at the time.
We live in the UK and are looking for a flight 3 hours or less.
We narrowed it down to the following destinations:
* Verona (with possible day trips to Lake Garda/Venice)
* Bologna (with possible day trip to Verona)
* Nice (with possible day trips to Cannes/Monaco)
We'll be travelling with a stroller, 2 hand luggages and 1 hold luggage. The use of a baby carrier will depend on if my son still fits into it, as he's already quite long and muscular.
Could anyone please advise on which of the above destinations would be best to travel to with baby?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 2 Bruges
- 3 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 6 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 7 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 8 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 9 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 12 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 13 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 Planning A trip
- 16 A week in the Occitanie
- 17 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 18 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 19 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 20 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 21 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 22 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 23 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 24 Train Through Spain
- 25 Destination ideas for 88 year old