My husband and I will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary Mid March. To mark the occasion, we're hoping to take a 5/6 day trip to Europe. The catch is, we'll also be taking our son with us who will be 15 months old at the time.
We live in the UK and are looking for a flight 3 hours or less.
We narrowed it down to the following destinations:
* Verona (with possible day trips to Lake Garda/Venice)
* Bologna (with possible day trip to Verona)
* Nice (with possible day trips to Cannes/Monaco)
We'll be travelling with a stroller, 2 hand luggages and 1 hold luggage. The use of a baby carrier will depend on if my son still fits into it, as he's already quite long and muscular.
Could anyone please advise on which of the above destinations would be best to travel to with baby?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RESET YAHOO @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 982 8520Techni* SUPP0R
- 2 (U>S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 4 Best layover option
- 5 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 6 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 7 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 8 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 9 Iceland car rental agencies
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 17 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 21 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 22 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 23 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 24 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 25 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)