Hello to all
We are three weeks away from our visit to Italy and getting very excited. I've had a lot of advice on packing to the point of total confusion so thought I'd just ask...what's this year's weather like so far? Ours is below normal
We are 5 days in Calabria and south towards Taranta
Florence with a couple day trips for 6 days
Rome for 3 days
Sorrento for 3 days
Back to Calabria possible day trip to Pizzo and/or Tropea (beach in late May....) for 3 days
I have a number of sundresses and scarves, only 2 shorts as I understand shorts aren't really worn in non tourist areas(?), but...the long sleeve sweater and jeans keep coming in and out. So does the blazer/jacket. Do I really need pants or are calf length linen pants enough? Are short sleeve sweaters and scarves enough in May....help???
Thanks to all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 2 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 5 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 6 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 9 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 Day trips around Vienna
- 16 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 17 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 18 Praiano hotel question
- 19 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 20 First time in Bulgaria
- 21 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 22 Killarney
- 23 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 24 Rouen Tour Companies
- 25 Madrid/Lisbon
Hello to all