Hello to all
We are three weeks away from our visit to Italy and getting very excited. I've had a lot of advice on packing to the point of total confusion so thought I'd just ask...what's this year's weather like so far? Ours is below normal
We are 5 days in Calabria and south towards Taranta
Florence with a couple day trips for 6 days
Rome for 3 days
Sorrento for 3 days
Back to Calabria possible day trip to Pizzo and/or Tropea (beach in late May....) for 3 days
I have a number of sundresses and scarves, only 2 shorts as I understand shorts aren't really worn in non tourist areas(?), but...the long sleeve sweater and jeans keep coming in and out. So does the blazer/jacket. Do I really need pants or are calf length linen pants enough? Are short sleeve sweaters and scarves enough in May....help???
Thanks to all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help in completing trip details
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 4 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 5 Which area to stay in London
- 6 Scotland - We're Here!
- 7 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 8 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 9 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 10 Madrid food advice needed
- 11 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 12 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 13 Split to Hvar
- 14 Paris for children
- 15 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 18 Algarve - is it for me?
- 19 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 20 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 21 Itinery help Crete
- 22 Naples + Walking Tour
- 23 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 24 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 25 TIM in FCO - update
Hello to all