Hello to all
We are three weeks away from our visit to Italy and getting very excited. I've had a lot of advice on packing to the point of total confusion so thought I'd just ask...what's this year's weather like so far? Ours is below normal
We are 5 days in Calabria and south towards Taranta
Florence with a couple day trips for 6 days
Rome for 3 days
Sorrento for 3 days
Back to Calabria possible day trip to Pizzo and/or Tropea (beach in late May....) for 3 days
I have a number of sundresses and scarves, only 2 shorts as I understand shorts aren't really worn in non tourist areas(?), but...the long sleeve sweater and jeans keep coming in and out. So does the blazer/jacket. Do I really need pants or are calf length linen pants enough? Are short sleeve sweaters and scarves enough in May....help???
Thanks to all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 2 Clean up spam
- 3 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 4 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 5 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 6 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 7 credit and debit cards
- 8 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 9 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 10 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 11 Is Sicily Safe?
- 12 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 13 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 14 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 15 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 16 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 17 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 18 Help with basic itinerary
- 19 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 20 Greece and Italy Combo
- 21 Restaurant recommendation for Sunday lunch
- 22 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 23 Which city order makes most sense?
- 24 Munich Hotel Location
- 25 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
Hello to all