Hello to all
We are three weeks away from our visit to Italy and getting very excited. I've had a lot of advice on packing to the point of total confusion so thought I'd just ask...what's this year's weather like so far? Ours is below normal
We are 5 days in Calabria and south towards Taranta
Florence with a couple day trips for 6 days
Rome for 3 days
Sorrento for 3 days
Back to Calabria possible day trip to Pizzo and/or Tropea (beach in late May....) for 3 days
I have a number of sundresses and scarves, only 2 shorts as I understand shorts aren't really worn in non tourist areas(?), but...the long sleeve sweater and jeans keep coming in and out. So does the blazer/jacket. Do I really need pants or are calf length linen pants enough? Are short sleeve sweaters and scarves enough in May....help???
Thanks to all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 2 Switzerland
- 3 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 4 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 5 Questions about Polish sights
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 9 If you had to choose one......
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Ireland travel passport question
- 12 Italy
- 13 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 Revised itinerary for italy
- 16 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 17 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 18 Biarritz family holiday
- 19 Lisbon hotel
- 20 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 21 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 24 4 Days in Tuscany
- 25 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
Hello to all