My family and I have a opportunity to use a friend's week of time share anywhere in the world and are thinking of Italy. We would not be able to go until Jan 2014. Where would you go? There are timeshare opportunites in northern, central and southern Italy. What area is the best to have as our base? We would probably be able to add an additional 4 days to extend the trip to a total of 10 days. I will be traveling with my husband and 22 and 24 yr. old children. We are interested in about all that Italy offers so that is why I value any input regarding sites, activities etc. that anyone has to help us make the most of a once in a lifetime trip that we only have about 10 days to enjoy. I need to reserve the timeshare by the first of the year 2013. Thank you.
Italy- Need help with where to base ourselves out of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 2 I think this is a scam!
- 3 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 4 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 Travel with Teens
- 8 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 9 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 10 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 13 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 14 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 What are the best places to see in England
- 17 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 18 Reims for a day
- 19 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 20 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 Estonia Amber
- 23 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 TRAVEL TURKEY