My family and I have a opportunity to use a friend's week of time share anywhere in the world and are thinking of Italy. We would not be able to go until Jan 2014. Where would you go? There are timeshare opportunites in northern, central and southern Italy. What area is the best to have as our base? We would probably be able to add an additional 4 days to extend the trip to a total of 10 days. I will be traveling with my husband and 22 and 24 yr. old children. We are interested in about all that Italy offers so that is why I value any input regarding sites, activities etc. that anyone has to help us make the most of a once in a lifetime trip that we only have about 10 days to enjoy. I need to reserve the timeshare by the first of the year 2013. Thank you.
Italy- Need help with where to base ourselves out of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 Italy trip questions
- 4 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 5 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 6 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 7 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 8 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 9 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 10 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 11 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 12 Suggestion for travel memories
- 13 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 14 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 15 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 16 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 17 Budget family trip to Europe
- 18 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 19 Pyrenees logistics
- 20 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 21 Italy
- 22 Azores
- 23 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 24 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 25 Driving in Italy