My family and I have a opportunity to use a friend's week of time share anywhere in the world and are thinking of Italy. We would not be able to go until Jan 2014. Where would you go? There are timeshare opportunites in northern, central and southern Italy. What area is the best to have as our base? We would probably be able to add an additional 4 days to extend the trip to a total of 10 days. I will be traveling with my husband and 22 and 24 yr. old children. We are interested in about all that Italy offers so that is why I value any input regarding sites, activities etc. that anyone has to help us make the most of a once in a lifetime trip that we only have about 10 days to enjoy. I need to reserve the timeshare by the first of the year 2013. Thank you.
Italy- Need help with where to base ourselves out of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 2 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 3 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 6 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 7 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 8 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 9 Santorini
- 10 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 11 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 12 Foie gras, redux
- 13 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 14 Questions for my German friends
- 15 Chip but no PIN
- 16 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 17 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 18 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 19 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 22 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 23 Airport to Piraeus
- 24 Train to Airport in Venice
- 25 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend