My family and I have a opportunity to use a friend's week of time share anywhere in the world and are thinking of Italy. We would not be able to go until Jan 2014. Where would you go? There are timeshare opportunites in northern, central and southern Italy. What area is the best to have as our base? We would probably be able to add an additional 4 days to extend the trip to a total of 10 days. I will be traveling with my husband and 22 and 24 yr. old children. We are interested in about all that Italy offers so that is why I value any input regarding sites, activities etc. that anyone has to help us make the most of a once in a lifetime trip that we only have about 10 days to enjoy. I need to reserve the timeshare by the first of the year 2013. Thank you.
Italy- Need help with where to base ourselves out of.
- 1 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 2 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 3 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 4 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 5 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 6 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 7 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 8 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 9 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 10 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 11 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 12 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 13 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 14 Istanbul in April
- 15 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 16 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 17 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 18 Paris Recommendations
- 19 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 20 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 21 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 22 day trips from Stuttgart
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 25 Retirement Vacation