My family and I have a opportunity to use a friend's week of time share anywhere in the world and are thinking of Italy. We would not be able to go until Jan 2014. Where would you go? There are timeshare opportunites in northern, central and southern Italy. What area is the best to have as our base? We would probably be able to add an additional 4 days to extend the trip to a total of 10 days. I will be traveling with my husband and 22 and 24 yr. old children. We are interested in about all that Italy offers so that is why I value any input regarding sites, activities etc. that anyone has to help us make the most of a once in a lifetime trip that we only have about 10 days to enjoy. I need to reserve the timeshare by the first of the year 2013. Thank you.
Italy- Need help with where to base ourselves out of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna and side trips
- 2 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 3 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 4 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 5 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 6 Do I really want to stay in a hill top city?
- 7 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 8 Euro Travel Quiz #40 - Potpourri
- 9 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 10 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 11 Emilia Romagna Region
- 12 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 Scottland for a day!
- 15 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 16 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 17 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 18 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 19 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 20 Provence planning
- 21 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 22 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 23 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 24 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 25 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal