My family and I have a opportunity to use a friend's week of time share anywhere in the world and are thinking of Italy. We would not be able to go until Jan 2014. Where would you go? There are timeshare opportunites in northern, central and southern Italy. What area is the best to have as our base? We would probably be able to add an additional 4 days to extend the trip to a total of 10 days. I will be traveling with my husband and 22 and 24 yr. old children. We are interested in about all that Italy offers so that is why I value any input regarding sites, activities etc. that anyone has to help us make the most of a once in a lifetime trip that we only have about 10 days to enjoy. I need to reserve the timeshare by the first of the year 2013. Thank you.
Italy- Need help with where to base ourselves out of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 2 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 3 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 4 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 5 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 6 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 7 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 8 Walking in Oslo
- 9 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 10 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 11 week in calabria
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 14 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 15 3 days in Rome
- 16 London hotel tax is 20%
- 17 travel to western Europe from India
- 18 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 19 Paris Hidden Railway
- 20 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 21 Northern Spain
- 22 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 23 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 24 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 25 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please