hi - I need help!
I can't seem to find a clear idea of how to navigate the amalfi coast for 5 nights next August. (yes that's the only time we can go - 7 friends).
We'll be flying SFO to Naples.
2 nights in Naples: we plan to visit at a bare minimum the Archealogical musuem, Veiled Christ on day one. Day two we plan to go to Pompeii by train (30 mts) and back.
Day 3: I'm thinking since we're not particularly rich people and the $ is at a disadvantage to the Euro we should go to salerno. Base ourselves here.
Day 4: bus ride from Salerno to Sorrento and back??? (spectacular views abound?)
Day 5: Salerno to Capri and back.
Then we're off to Turkey for 10 days. What do you folks think? how can i best take in the Amalfi coast in 5 days??
Italy: Naples and Amalfi coast
hi - I need help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 2 7 days in Greece
- 3 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 4 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 5 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 London hotel
- 8 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 13 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 16 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 17 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 18 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 19 Paris in April?
- 20 Prague - Tram #22
- 21 car rental companies Italy
- 22 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 23 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside