hi - I need help!
I can't seem to find a clear idea of how to navigate the amalfi coast for 5 nights next August. (yes that's the only time we can go - 7 friends).
We'll be flying SFO to Naples.
2 nights in Naples: we plan to visit at a bare minimum the Archealogical musuem, Veiled Christ on day one. Day two we plan to go to Pompeii by train (30 mts) and back.
Day 3: I'm thinking since we're not particularly rich people and the $ is at a disadvantage to the Euro we should go to salerno. Base ourselves here.
Day 4: bus ride from Salerno to Sorrento and back??? (spectacular views abound?)
Day 5: Salerno to Capri and back.
Then we're off to Turkey for 10 days. What do you folks think? how can i best take in the Amalfi coast in 5 days??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 2 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 5 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 6 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 7 Serviced Apartment in Sheffield
- 8 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 9 Athens airport
- 10 Stockholm archipelago tour or under 15 bridges tour?
- 11 Part 2 -Five Weeks in France - September 2015
- 12 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 13 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 14 When and how to book for a trip?
- 15 Car travel from Barcelona to Lourdes in December
- 16 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 17 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 18 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 19 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 20 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 21 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 22 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 23 please revew provence agenda
- 24 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 25 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
hi - I need help!