hi - I need help!
I can't seem to find a clear idea of how to navigate the amalfi coast for 5 nights next August. (yes that's the only time we can go - 7 friends).
We'll be flying SFO to Naples.
2 nights in Naples: we plan to visit at a bare minimum the Archealogical musuem, Veiled Christ on day one. Day two we plan to go to Pompeii by train (30 mts) and back.
Day 3: I'm thinking since we're not particularly rich people and the $ is at a disadvantage to the Euro we should go to salerno. Base ourselves here.
Day 4: bus ride from Salerno to Sorrento and back??? (spectacular views abound?)
Day 5: Salerno to Capri and back.
Then we're off to Turkey for 10 days. What do you folks think? how can i best take in the Amalfi coast in 5 days??
Italy: Naples and Amalfi coast
hi - I need help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 I'm in a funk
- 4 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 5 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 6 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 7 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 8 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 9 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 10 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 11 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 12 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 13 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 14 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 15 Ireland driving vacation
- 16 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 17 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 18 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 19 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 20 Provence, near Nice
- 21 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 22 Bike touring in France
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 25 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain