hi - I need help!
I can't seem to find a clear idea of how to navigate the amalfi coast for 5 nights next August. (yes that's the only time we can go - 7 friends).
We'll be flying SFO to Naples.
2 nights in Naples: we plan to visit at a bare minimum the Archealogical musuem, Veiled Christ on day one. Day two we plan to go to Pompeii by train (30 mts) and back.
Day 3: I'm thinking since we're not particularly rich people and the $ is at a disadvantage to the Euro we should go to salerno. Base ourselves here.
Day 4: bus ride from Salerno to Sorrento and back??? (spectacular views abound?)
Day 5: Salerno to Capri and back.
Then we're off to Turkey for 10 days. What do you folks think? how can i best take in the Amalfi coast in 5 days??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 2 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 3 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 4 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 5 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 6 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 9 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 10 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 11 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 12 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 13 Amsterdam in August
- 14 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 15 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible
- 16 Seville Itinerary
- 17 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 18 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 19 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 20 First timers to Italy
- 21 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 22 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria
- 23 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- 24 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 25 Train questions for Switzerland
hi - I need help!