hi - I need help!
I can't seem to find a clear idea of how to navigate the amalfi coast for 5 nights next August. (yes that's the only time we can go - 7 friends).
We'll be flying SFO to Naples.
2 nights in Naples: we plan to visit at a bare minimum the Archealogical musuem, Veiled Christ on day one. Day two we plan to go to Pompeii by train (30 mts) and back.
Day 3: I'm thinking since we're not particularly rich people and the $ is at a disadvantage to the Euro we should go to salerno. Base ourselves here.
Day 4: bus ride from Salerno to Sorrento and back??? (spectacular views abound?)
Day 5: Salerno to Capri and back.
Then we're off to Turkey for 10 days. What do you folks think? how can i best take in the Amalfi coast in 5 days??
Italy: Naples and Amalfi coast
hi - I need help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy trip questions
- 2 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 3 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 4 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 5 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 6 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 7 Taormina to Palermo
- 8 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 9 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 10 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 11 history museums or locations
- 12 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 13 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 14 Budget family trip to Europe
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 16 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 17 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 18 caroline_venezia
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 21 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 22 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 23 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 24 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 25 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets