hi - I need help!
I can't seem to find a clear idea of how to navigate the amalfi coast for 5 nights next August. (yes that's the only time we can go - 7 friends).
We'll be flying SFO to Naples.
2 nights in Naples: we plan to visit at a bare minimum the Archealogical musuem, Veiled Christ on day one. Day two we plan to go to Pompeii by train (30 mts) and back.
Day 3: I'm thinking since we're not particularly rich people and the $ is at a disadvantage to the Euro we should go to salerno. Base ourselves here.
Day 4: bus ride from Salerno to Sorrento and back??? (spectacular views abound?)
Day 5: Salerno to Capri and back.
Then we're off to Turkey for 10 days. What do you folks think? how can i best take in the Amalfi coast in 5 days??
Italy: Naples and Amalfi coast
hi - I need help!
- 1 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 2 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 3 Prague - must see
- 4 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 10 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 11 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 12 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 13 Advises for trip to Russia
- 14 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 17 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 18 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 19 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 20 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 21 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 22 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 23 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 24 First time traveler to Ireland
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report