hi - I need help!
I can't seem to find a clear idea of how to navigate the amalfi coast for 5 nights next August. (yes that's the only time we can go - 7 friends).
We'll be flying SFO to Naples.
2 nights in Naples: we plan to visit at a bare minimum the Archealogical musuem, Veiled Christ on day one. Day two we plan to go to Pompeii by train (30 mts) and back.
Day 3: I'm thinking since we're not particularly rich people and the $ is at a disadvantage to the Euro we should go to salerno. Base ourselves here.
Day 4: bus ride from Salerno to Sorrento and back??? (spectacular views abound?)
Day 5: Salerno to Capri and back.
Then we're off to Turkey for 10 days. What do you folks think? how can i best take in the Amalfi coast in 5 days??
Italy: Naples and Amalfi coast
hi - I need help!
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Berlin Hotels
- 3 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 4 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 5 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 6 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 7 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 8 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 9 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 10 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 11 Tennyson Home
- 12 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 13 Istanbul Hotels
- 14 Where to stay in London in July
- 15 Backpacking through Europe
- 16 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 17 CORFU --Best way to spend one full day
- 18 Scotland car rental advice
- 19 florence hotel
- 20 Connection in Newark EWR
- 21 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 24 Need input: Port of Civitavecchia to Rome
- 25 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia