hi - I need help!
I can't seem to find a clear idea of how to navigate the amalfi coast for 5 nights next August. (yes that's the only time we can go - 7 friends).
We'll be flying SFO to Naples.
2 nights in Naples: we plan to visit at a bare minimum the Archealogical musuem, Veiled Christ on day one. Day two we plan to go to Pompeii by train (30 mts) and back.
Day 3: I'm thinking since we're not particularly rich people and the $ is at a disadvantage to the Euro we should go to salerno. Base ourselves here.
Day 4: bus ride from Salerno to Sorrento and back??? (spectacular views abound?)
Day 5: Salerno to Capri and back.
Then we're off to Turkey for 10 days. What do you folks think? how can i best take in the Amalfi coast in 5 days??
Italy: Naples and Amalfi coast
hi - I need help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 2 Top Sights for Northern Ireland
- 3 Voltage in UK and France
- 4 Snow Tires on rentals
- 5 New BMW pick-up travel
- 6 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 7 Cinque Terre
- 8 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 9 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 10 Athens airport question
- 11 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 12 Chamonix - Information
- 13 GPS in France
- 14 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 15 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 16 Germany for 3 weeks
- 17 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 18 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 19 South of France
- 20 Papal audience-Easter
- 21 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 22 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 23 A month in Positano - where to stay??
- 24 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 25 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?