hi - I need help!
I can't seem to find a clear idea of how to navigate the amalfi coast for 5 nights next August. (yes that's the only time we can go - 7 friends).
We'll be flying SFO to Naples.
2 nights in Naples: we plan to visit at a bare minimum the Archealogical musuem, Veiled Christ on day one. Day two we plan to go to Pompeii by train (30 mts) and back.
Day 3: I'm thinking since we're not particularly rich people and the $ is at a disadvantage to the Euro we should go to salerno. Base ourselves here.
Day 4: bus ride from Salerno to Sorrento and back??? (spectacular views abound?)
Day 5: Salerno to Capri and back.
Then we're off to Turkey for 10 days. What do you folks think? how can i best take in the Amalfi coast in 5 days??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 2 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 3 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 4 penis enlargement cream+27764457572 USA/UK/FLORIDA/DUBAI/BRASIL/UAE
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 7 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 8 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 9 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 10 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 11 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 14 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 15 Global Travel Warning...
- 16 What one thing in Paris?
- 17 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 18 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 21 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 22 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 23 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 24 6 days in Portugal in December
- 25 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
hi - I need help!