hi - I need help!
I can't seem to find a clear idea of how to navigate the amalfi coast for 5 nights next August. (yes that's the only time we can go - 7 friends).
We'll be flying SFO to Naples.
2 nights in Naples: we plan to visit at a bare minimum the Archealogical musuem, Veiled Christ on day one. Day two we plan to go to Pompeii by train (30 mts) and back.
Day 3: I'm thinking since we're not particularly rich people and the $ is at a disadvantage to the Euro we should go to salerno. Base ourselves here.
Day 4: bus ride from Salerno to Sorrento and back??? (spectacular views abound?)
Day 5: Salerno to Capri and back.
Then we're off to Turkey for 10 days. What do you folks think? how can i best take in the Amalfi coast in 5 days??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 2 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 3 Budapest Hotels
- 4 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 5 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 6 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 7 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 8 London's Must Sights!
- 9 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 10 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 11 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 12 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 13 First Time Solo Travel info
- 14 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 15 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 16 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 17 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 18 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 19 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 20 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 21 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 22 4 days in switzerland
- 23 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 24 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 25 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
hi - I need help!