We are planning a family trip to Italy next April - there will be 12 adults.Primary cities will be Venice, Florence and Rome. As some of us have been to Italy before, and not wanting to revisit some of the museums, we've decided that day itineraries will be left up to the individuals. However, I would like any input on places to stay that would accomodate a large group - ideally rooms with a common area that we can all get together over wine. Any suggestions for both rooms - and logistics in general - are greatly appreciated!
Italy lodging ideas for large group
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestion for travel memories
- 2 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 3 Italy trip questions
- 4 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 5 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 6 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 7 Budget family trip to Europe
- 8 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 9 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 10 Pyrenees logistics
- 11 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 12 Italy
- 13 Azores
- 14 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 15 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 16 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 17 Driving in Italy
- 18 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 19 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 20 Taormina to Palermo
- 21 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 22 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 23 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 24 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 25 Side trip from Chamonix in January