We are planning a family trip to Italy next April - there will be 12 adults.Primary cities will be Venice, Florence and Rome. As some of us have been to Italy before, and not wanting to revisit some of the museums, we've decided that day itineraries will be left up to the individuals. However, I would like any input on places to stay that would accomodate a large group - ideally rooms with a common area that we can all get together over wine. Any suggestions for both rooms - and logistics in general - are greatly appreciated!
Italy lodging ideas for large group
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 3 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 4 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 5 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 6 Traveling in France by train
- 7 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 8 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 9 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 10 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 11 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 12 Sicily - not a trip report
- 13 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 16 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 17 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 18 car rental advice in Portugal
- 19 Fjords, How To?
- 20 Duoro river cruises
- 21 What to wear
- 22 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 23 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 24 Budget for 3 Month's
- 25 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions