We are planning a family trip to Italy next April - there will be 12 adults.Primary cities will be Venice, Florence and Rome. As some of us have been to Italy before, and not wanting to revisit some of the museums, we've decided that day itineraries will be left up to the individuals. However, I would like any input on places to stay that would accomodate a large group - ideally rooms with a common area that we can all get together over wine. Any suggestions for both rooms - and logistics in general - are greatly appreciated!
Italy lodging ideas for large group
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 4 Dresden Train Station
- 5 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 6 Italian Lakes gardens
- 7 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 8 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 9 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 10 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 15 More help with housing in Puglia
- 16 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 17 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 18 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 21 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 River cruises
- 24 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris