can any one help me with a price? I would like to know how much it would cost to take the local train from Bolzano to Chiusa return on a Saturday. Tried looking on the Trenitalia website but couldn't get a price. I know that there are usually local deals. There are 3 of us, if it makes a difference.
I couldn't find a hotel in Chiusa so now we are deciding if we should stay in Bolzano and do a day trip to Chiusa.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 2 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 3 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 4 Overnight Train Questions
- 5 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 6 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 7 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 8 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 9 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 10 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 11 Amsterdam hotels
- 12 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 13 Flamenco Shows
- 14 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 15 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 16 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 17 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 18 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 19 What to see in Dresden...
- 20 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Croatia in late April
- 22 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 23 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 24 Italy - best two central locations
- 25 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)