can any one help me with a price? I would like to know how much it would cost to take the local train from Bolzano to Chiusa return on a Saturday. Tried looking on the Trenitalia website but couldn't get a price. I know that there are usually local deals. There are 3 of us, if it makes a difference.
I couldn't find a hotel in Chiusa so now we are deciding if we should stay in Bolzano and do a day trip to Chiusa.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 2 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 3 Hotel in Vienna
- 4 Super Cover For Hertz
- 5 Baby Milk
- 6 French restaurants
- 7 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 10 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 11 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 12 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Granada to Madrid
- 15 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 16 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 17 Tour groups
- 18 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 19 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 20 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 21 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 22 English Countryside
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 25 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay