can any one help me with a price? I would like to know how much it would cost to take the local train from Bolzano to Chiusa return on a Saturday. Tried looking on the Trenitalia website but couldn't get a price. I know that there are usually local deals. There are 3 of us, if it makes a difference.
I couldn't find a hotel in Chiusa so now we are deciding if we should stay in Bolzano and do a day trip to Chiusa.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Riga or Krakow for Christmas break?
- 2 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 3 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 4 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 5 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 6 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 7 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 8 French immersion courses in France
- 9 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 10 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 11 Paris---baguette question???
- 12 Europe in late January
- 13 Berlin
- 14 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 15 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 16 Where to stay in London?
- 17 What type of visa is right for me?
- 18 Visiting Spain in January
- 19 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 20 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 21 Loving Lisbon
- 22 Booking hotels before trains
- 23 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 24 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 25 Revised post- cruise itinerary