can any one help me with a price? I would like to know how much it would cost to take the local train from Bolzano to Chiusa return on a Saturday. Tried looking on the Trenitalia website but couldn't get a price. I know that there are usually local deals. There are 3 of us, if it makes a difference.
I couldn't find a hotel in Chiusa so now we are deciding if we should stay in Bolzano and do a day trip to Chiusa.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 3 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 4 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 5 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 6 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 10 3 days solo in London
- 11 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 12 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 13 Hotels in Turin
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Chania
- 16 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 17 Now to Madrid
- 18 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 19 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 20 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 21 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 22 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 23 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 24 Sicily: which coast?
- 25 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?