We will be in Italy September 2-15 and would like to do some hiking in the Lakes region, quick stop in Venice and then Rome and the Amalfi Coast. We can fly into either Milan, Venice or Rome. Any suggestions for an itinerary that might include some wine tasting and a visit to an agriturismo or olive/mozzarella/prosciutto tour? We would drop Venice if need be... I know it's alot to cover but we are hearty souls who don't mind the hopping around.
Italy Lakes region and Rome/Amalfi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 2 Naples and Salerno
- 3 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 4 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 5 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 6 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 7 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 8 Venice - things to do?
- 9 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 10 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 11 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 12 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 13 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 14 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 15 Day on the Rhine
- 16 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 17 Spain Itinerary
- 18 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 19 GYTHION and MYSTRAS
- 20 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 21 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 22 Rental Car in Paris
- 23 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 24 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 25 10-Day Road Trip From Germany Through Austria, Italy & Switzerland