We will be in Italy September 2-15 and would like to do some hiking in the Lakes region, quick stop in Venice and then Rome and the Amalfi Coast. We can fly into either Milan, Venice or Rome. Any suggestions for an itinerary that might include some wine tasting and a visit to an agriturismo or olive/mozzarella/prosciutto tour? We would drop Venice if need be... I know it's alot to cover but we are hearty souls who don't mind the hopping around.
Italy Lakes region and Rome/Amalfi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 2 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 3 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 4 Greek ferries
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 7 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 8 Paris November 2014
- 9 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 10 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 11 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 12 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 16 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 17 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 18 SIM card for eastern europe
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 21 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 22 Lofoten ferry
- 23 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 24 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 25 Connecting with forum locals in Paris