We will be in Italy September 2-15 and would like to do some hiking in the Lakes region, quick stop in Venice and then Rome and the Amalfi Coast. We can fly into either Milan, Venice or Rome. Any suggestions for an itinerary that might include some wine tasting and a visit to an agriturismo or olive/mozzarella/prosciutto tour? We would drop Venice if need be... I know it's alot to cover but we are hearty souls who don't mind the hopping around.
Italy Lakes region and Rome/Amalfi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 2 London Weekend
- 3 Alhambra questions
- 4 Baltic cruise ports
- 5 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 6 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 7 milan austria
- 8 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 9 Berlin: evening dining
- 10 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 11 France 8 days
- 12 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 13 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 14 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 15 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 16 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 17 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 18 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 19 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 20 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 21 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 22 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 23 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 24 Back to Provence in 2015
- 25 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples