We will be in Italy September 2-15 and would like to do some hiking in the Lakes region, quick stop in Venice and then Rome and the Amalfi Coast. We can fly into either Milan, Venice or Rome. Any suggestions for an itinerary that might include some wine tasting and a visit to an agriturismo or olive/mozzarella/prosciutto tour? We would drop Venice if need be... I know it's alot to cover but we are hearty souls who don't mind the hopping around.
Italy Lakes region and Rome/Amalfi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me plan my trip!
- 2 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 3 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 4 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 5 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 6 Copenhagen hotel
- 7 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 8 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 9 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 10 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 11 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 12 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 13 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 14 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 15 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 16 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 17 Trip to Italy
- 18 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 19 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 20 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 21 scotland trave;
- 22 One night in Paris- where to stay?
- 23 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 24 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 25 Europe in June with 8-year old