We will be in Italy September 2-15 and would like to do some hiking in the Lakes region, quick stop in Venice and then Rome and the Amalfi Coast. We can fly into either Milan, Venice or Rome. Any suggestions for an itinerary that might include some wine tasting and a visit to an agriturismo or olive/mozzarella/prosciutto tour? We would drop Venice if need be... I know it's alot to cover but we are hearty souls who don't mind the hopping around.
Italy Lakes region and Rome/Amalfi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 2 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 3 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 4 Papal audience-Easter
- 5 Voltage in UK and France
- 6 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 7 Nature of France
- 8 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 9 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 10 Emilia Romagna Region
- 11 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 12 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 13 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 14 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 15 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 16 Does this itinerary make sense for May 2015?
- 17 Bosphorus cruise in February?
- 18 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 19 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 20 Two Weeks in France in October '15
- 21 Families with kids: rental car or train in Lake Como, Wengen, and Munich?
- 22 Germany for 3 weeks
- 23 Croatia
- 24 car rental Italy/Croatia
- 25 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary