We will be in Italy September 2-15 and would like to do some hiking in the Lakes region, quick stop in Venice and then Rome and the Amalfi Coast. We can fly into either Milan, Venice or Rome. Any suggestions for an itinerary that might include some wine tasting and a visit to an agriturismo or olive/mozzarella/prosciutto tour? We would drop Venice if need be... I know it's alot to cover but we are hearty souls who don't mind the hopping around.
Italy Lakes region and Rome/Amalfi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 2 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 3 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 4 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 5 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 6 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 7 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 8 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 9 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 10 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 11 Christmas in Munich
- 12 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 13 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 14 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 15 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 16 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 17 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 18 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 19 Moving to Belfast
- 20 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 21 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 22 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 25 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain