We will be in Italy September 2-15 and would like to do some hiking in the Lakes region, quick stop in Venice and then Rome and the Amalfi Coast. We can fly into either Milan, Venice or Rome. Any suggestions for an itinerary that might include some wine tasting and a visit to an agriturismo or olive/mozzarella/prosciutto tour? We would drop Venice if need be... I know it's alot to cover but we are hearty souls who don't mind the hopping around.
Italy Lakes region and Rome/Amalfi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 4 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 5 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 6 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 7 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 8 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 9 The east coast of Italy
- 10 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 11 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 12 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 13 Bella to Rome
- 14 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 15 Ireland or Scotland
- 16 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 17 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 18 Two Month Europe Trip
- 19 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 20 First Trip to Europe
- 21 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 22 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 23 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 24 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 25 Bologna - 5 days too much?