We will be in Italy September 2-15 and would like to do some hiking in the Lakes region, quick stop in Venice and then Rome and the Amalfi Coast. We can fly into either Milan, Venice or Rome. Any suggestions for an itinerary that might include some wine tasting and a visit to an agriturismo or olive/mozzarella/prosciutto tour? We would drop Venice if need be... I know it's alot to cover but we are hearty souls who don't mind the hopping around.
Italy Lakes region and Rome/Amalfi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 2 help regarding removal firm in london
- 3 Dresden or Leipzig
- 4 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 5 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 9 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 10 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 11 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 South of France November Trip Report
- 15 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 16 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 17 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 18 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 19 Help With Vienna
- 20 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 23 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 24 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 25 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?