We will be in Italy September 2-15 and would like to do some hiking in the Lakes region, quick stop in Venice and then Rome and the Amalfi Coast. We can fly into either Milan, Venice or Rome. Any suggestions for an itinerary that might include some wine tasting and a visit to an agriturismo or olive/mozzarella/prosciutto tour? We would drop Venice if need be... I know it's alot to cover but we are hearty souls who don't mind the hopping around.
Italy Lakes region and Rome/Amalfi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France,Spain,Italy
- 2 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 3 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Scotland November 2015
- 6 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 7 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 8 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 9 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 12 Portugal Trip
- 13 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 14 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 17 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 20 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 21 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 22 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 23 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 24 Schengen Visa Rules
- 25 England's Ruined Abbeys