We will be in Italy September 2-15 and would like to do some hiking in the Lakes region, quick stop in Venice and then Rome and the Amalfi Coast. We can fly into either Milan, Venice or Rome. Any suggestions for an itinerary that might include some wine tasting and a visit to an agriturismo or olive/mozzarella/prosciutto tour? We would drop Venice if need be... I know it's alot to cover but we are hearty souls who don't mind the hopping around.
Italy Lakes region and Rome/Amalfi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 2 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 3 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 4 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 5 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 6 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 7 Late night train from Prague
- 8 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 9 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 10 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 11 I'm in a funk
- 12 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 13 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 14 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 15 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 16 Mama Mia Italy!
- 17 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 18 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 19 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 20 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 21 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 22 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 23 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 24 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 25 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory