We will be in Italy September 2-15 and would like to do some hiking in the Lakes region, quick stop in Venice and then Rome and the Amalfi Coast. We can fly into either Milan, Venice or Rome. Any suggestions for an itinerary that might include some wine tasting and a visit to an agriturismo or olive/mozzarella/prosciutto tour? We would drop Venice if need be... I know it's alot to cover but we are hearty souls who don't mind the hopping around.
Italy Lakes region and Rome/Amalfi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 2 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 3 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 4 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 5 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 8 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 9 Istanbul water
- 10 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 11 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 12 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 13 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 14 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 15 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 16 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 19 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 20 Day Trips from Nice
- 21 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 22 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 23 Madrid: City Views
- 24 How much luggage?????
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?