I'm new to this forum and looking for advice please. Have never been to Italy before and going for 11 nights. We are traveling into Rome on the 14th of June and will arrive early so have the full day here. We have booked 3 nights in a hotel near the Termini Train station. We are not sure were to go from here. Was thinking maybe train to Pisa (2 nights), Lucca (2 nights), Tuscany (2 nights), Florence (1 night) then train back to Rome and stay our last night here. Any thoughts or advice on our trip would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance, Ger
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 2 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 3 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 4 Clean up spam
- 5 Ron Hoffberg, Prague Guide
- 6 Valencia, Spain
- 7 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 8 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 9 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 10 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 11 Small towns not too near Paris
- 12 Help with basic itinerary
- 13 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 14 credit and debit cards
- 15 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 16 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 17 Positano Surprise
- 18 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 19 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 20 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 21 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 22 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 23 Greece and Italy Combo
- 24 Cinqueterre
- 25 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)