I'm new to this forum and looking for advice please. Have never been to Italy before and going for 11 nights. We are traveling into Rome on the 14th of June and will arrive early so have the full day here. We have booked 3 nights in a hotel near the Termini Train station. We are not sure were to go from here. Was thinking maybe train to Pisa (2 nights), Lucca (2 nights), Tuscany (2 nights), Florence (1 night) then train back to Rome and stay our last night here. Any thoughts or advice on our trip would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance, Ger
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Paris advice with kids
- 5 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 tickets for Wimbledon
- 8 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 9 Chania
- 10 Iceland car rental agencies
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 Best Viking Sites
- 13 Paris hotel
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 16 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 17 Ex-pats with young kids
- 18 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 23 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Top Tapas Tascas
Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)