I'm new to this forum and looking for advice please. Have never been to Italy before and going for 11 nights. We are traveling into Rome on the 14th of June and will arrive early so have the full day here. We have booked 3 nights in a hotel near the Termini Train station. We are not sure were to go from here. Was thinking maybe train to Pisa (2 nights), Lucca (2 nights), Tuscany (2 nights), Florence (1 night) then train back to Rome and stay our last night here. Any thoughts or advice on our trip would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance, Ger
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couscous
- 2 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 3 Italian lake cruise
- 4 Lisbon
- 5 Vatican tour
- 6 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 7 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 8 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 9 Tuscany Itinerary
- 10 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 11 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 12 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 13 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 14 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 15 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 16 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 17 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 London in Winter Report
- 22 driving from London to Lourdes
- 23 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 24 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 25 transportation from De Gaulle airport
Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)