Hoping for some suggestions, am open to all!
First trip to Italy for me and my girls (10-12), dad has been before as a teen!
At first he was planning multiple stops (Rome, Naples, Venice, Florence) which sounded a bit too much in one trip. Now he has invited some friends from Brazil who have small kids I am thinking a more focused trip will be a better solution.
So given the following what would you recommend, please?
We arrive from DFW in FCO late pm July 4, 2013 for approx 12 days (some flex)
I assume we see
-ROME (which sites to prioritize? Hotel or apartment (need 5 bedrooms))
-MUST SEE? POMPEII (my 12 year is fascinated and has done much research on this!)
-I wondered about dividing time (about 12 days) in 2 with second half perhaps on Almafi coast in rental home with pool just to soak in the culture food etc
What are your thoughts, please? - The other 2 families have 2 * 2 year olds and a 6 year old, so obviously we will not try to do sightseeing together all the time but want to enjoy the conviviality of time in Italy together hence thoughts of renting homes in 2 locations. (they may bring a nanny in which case this would be less of an issue)
Of course I would love to see Venice & Florence and this may be possible from one of our set locations for a day or overnight, but with several different restrictions I realize this may not be possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라 노하우●【RAM300.COM】● 인터넷 카지노 사이트
- 2 카지노 베팅☎【RAM300.COM】☎ 마닐라 카지노
- 3 바카라ᛠ【RAM300.COM】ᛠ 바카라 게임규칙
- 4 정선카지노ᛤ【RAM300.COM】ᛤ 온라인 카지노 정보공유
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Escorted Tours
- 7 Ludwig Castles
- 8 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 9 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 10 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 13 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 14 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 15 2 Months in Sicily
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 What tips can you give about packing?
- 18 Le Marche, Italy
- 19 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 20 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 21 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 22 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 23 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 24 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 25 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik