I'm traveling as follows:
Day 1- arrive at 8am in Rome
Day 9- Leave from Rome to US
I wanted to know what I can fit in the 8 nights trip. I'd love to go to the Amalfi Coast, Pompeii, Pisa, any Tuscany hilltown maybe Sienna, and/or Florence.
I really need some help on how much I could try to fit in! I'm going with my folks and brother. Driving is OK.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 3 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 4 London Hotels
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 8 Back from Paris
- 9 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Summer Travel order
- 12 10 days in Paris and......
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 Brugge hotel help
- 15 Luggage Storage
- 16 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 19 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 20 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 21 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 22 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 23 LIsbon
- 24 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 25 International Flight Question