I'm traveling as follows:
Day 1- arrive at 8am in Rome
Day 9- Leave from Rome to US
I wanted to know what I can fit in the 8 nights trip. I'd love to go to the Amalfi Coast, Pompeii, Pisa, any Tuscany hilltown maybe Sienna, and/or Florence.
I really need some help on how much I could try to fit in! I'm going with my folks and brother. Driving is OK.
Italy itinerary Rome to and From
- 1 first european holiday itinery
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 5 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 6 Advises for trip to Russia
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 9 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 10 Which travel plan?
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 Car in Prague
- 13 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 14 Planning a holiday
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 18 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 21 Traveling within Italy
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 25 Travel by train or bus