I'm traveling as follows:
Day 1- arrive at 8am in Rome
Day 9- Leave from Rome to US
I wanted to know what I can fit in the 8 nights trip. I'd love to go to the Amalfi Coast, Pompeii, Pisa, any Tuscany hilltown maybe Sienna, and/or Florence.
I really need some help on how much I could try to fit in! I'm going with my folks and brother. Driving is OK.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 10 day Greek Island trip
- 4 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 5 Need help in travel planning
- 6 French immersion courses in France
- 7 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 8 Puglia or La Langhe
- 9 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 10 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 11 Visiting Spain in January
- 12 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 13 Portugal itinerary help
- 14 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 15 Europe in late January
- 16 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 17 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 18 Paris---baguette question???
- 19 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 20 Scenic Driving Routes
- 21 Berlin
- 22 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 23 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 24 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 25 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?