I'm traveling as follows:
Day 1- arrive at 8am in Rome
Day 9- Leave from Rome to US
I wanted to know what I can fit in the 8 nights trip. I'd love to go to the Amalfi Coast, Pompeii, Pisa, any Tuscany hilltown maybe Sienna, and/or Florence.
I really need some help on how much I could try to fit in! I'm going with my folks and brother. Driving is OK.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 2 강남황제안마o1o-2816-2526↗강남황제서비스안마 강남2:1안마
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 5 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 6 Italy Trip Report
- 7 One day in milan
- 8 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 9 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 10 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 11 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 12 Transportation Question Italy
- 13 London Restaurants
- 14 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 15 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 16 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 17 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 18 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 19 Virgin Trains East Coast Punctuality
- 20 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 25 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!