I'm traveling as follows:
Day 1- arrive at 8am in Rome
Day 9- Leave from Rome to US
I wanted to know what I can fit in the 8 nights trip. I'd love to go to the Amalfi Coast, Pompeii, Pisa, any Tuscany hilltown maybe Sienna, and/or Florence.
I really need some help on how much I could try to fit in! I'm going with my folks and brother. Driving is OK.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?
- 2 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 3 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 4 Need help with packing for a trip to Rome, Cinque Terre and Switzerland
- 5 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 6 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 7 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 8 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 9 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 10 If Greece exits
- 11 Itinerary help for Bavaria
- 12 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 13 Traveling solo in the Loire Valley / train or car? best base?
- 14 Budapest questions round 1
- 15 Rafting Gorge du Verdon
- 16 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 17 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 18 5 nights near British Museum mid September?
- 19 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 20 Riviera roadtrip
- 21 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 22 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 23 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 24 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 25 Barcelona in 2 Days