I'm traveling as follows:
Day 1- arrive at 8am in Rome
Day 9- Leave from Rome to US
I wanted to know what I can fit in the 8 nights trip. I'd love to go to the Amalfi Coast, Pompeii, Pisa, any Tuscany hilltown maybe Sienna, and/or Florence.
I really need some help on how much I could try to fit in! I'm going with my folks and brother. Driving is OK.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rungis market Paris
- 2 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 3 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 4 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 5 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 6 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 7 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 8 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 9 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 10 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 11 RHK's Fall escape
- 12 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 13 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 14 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 15 Europe Itinerary
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 18 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 19 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 20 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 21 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 22 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 23 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 24 New Airline for Naxos
- 25 Salzburg Christmas Eve Dinner