I'm traveling as follows:
Day 1- arrive at 8am in Rome
Day 9- Leave from Rome to US
I wanted to know what I can fit in the 8 nights trip. I'd love to go to the Amalfi Coast, Pompeii, Pisa, any Tuscany hilltown maybe Sienna, and/or Florence.
I really need some help on how much I could try to fit in! I'm going with my folks and brother. Driving is OK.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Limo from Heathrow
- 2 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 3 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 4 Travel WiFi - France
- 5 Spain Trip Report
- 6 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 7 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 8 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 9 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 10 Iceland Trip report
- 11 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 12 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 13 Seville in late January
- 14 Gelato course in Rome?
- 15 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 16 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 17 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 18 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 19 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 20 Vineyard stay in Tuscany
- 21 3 days to spend in europe
- 22 Please suggest best itinerary
- 23 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 24 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 25 Berlin restaurant recs