I'm traveling as follows:
Day 1- arrive at 8am in Rome
Day 9- Leave from Rome to US
I wanted to know what I can fit in the 8 nights trip. I'd love to go to the Amalfi Coast, Pompeii, Pisa, any Tuscany hilltown maybe Sienna, and/or Florence.
I really need some help on how much I could try to fit in! I'm going with my folks and brother. Driving is OK.
Italy itinerary Rome to and From
- 1 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 2 jungfraujoch mid june
- 3 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 6 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 7 day trips from Stuttgart
- 8 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 9 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 10 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 11 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 12 Dolomites Drives
- 13 RHK's heading to Europe
- 14 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 15 Germany with 6 month old.
- 16 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 17 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 18 Time in Strasbourg?
- 19 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 20 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 21 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 22 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 23 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 24 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 25 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland