I'm traveling as follows:
Day 1- arrive at 8am in Rome
Day 9- Leave from Rome to US
I wanted to know what I can fit in the 8 nights trip. I'd love to go to the Amalfi Coast, Pompeii, Pisa, any Tuscany hilltown maybe Sienna, and/or Florence.
I really need some help on how much I could try to fit in! I'm going with my folks and brother. Driving is OK.
Italy itinerary Rome to and From
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 2 5 days France Itinerary
- 3 10 days in England
- 4 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 5 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 6 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 7 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 8 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...
- 9 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 10 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 11 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 12 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 13 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 14 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 15 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 16 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 17 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 18 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 19 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 20 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 24 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 25 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)