I'm traveling as follows:
Day 1- arrive at 8am in Rome
Day 9- Leave from Rome to US
I wanted to know what I can fit in the 8 nights trip. I'd love to go to the Amalfi Coast, Pompeii, Pisa, any Tuscany hilltown maybe Sienna, and/or Florence.
I really need some help on how much I could try to fit in! I'm going with my folks and brother. Driving is OK.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 2 I'm back.....
- 3 FAQs
- 4 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 5 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 6 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 7 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 8 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 9 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 10 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 11 Switzerland itinerary help
- 12 Slovania & Croatia
- 13 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 14 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 15 5 days in Provence
- 16 Parking in Italy
- 17 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 18 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 19 1 week in Malaga
- 20 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 21 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 22 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 23 Transportation in Bologna
- 24 Amsterdam vs. France
- 25 Where to stay in Dijon, France