I'm traveling as follows:
Day 1- arrive at 8am in Rome
Day 9- Leave from Rome to US
I wanted to know what I can fit in the 8 nights trip. I'd love to go to the Amalfi Coast, Pompeii, Pisa, any Tuscany hilltown maybe Sienna, and/or Florence.
I really need some help on how much I could try to fit in! I'm going with my folks and brother. Driving is OK.
Italy itinerary Rome to and From
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and London
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Prague flea markets
- 4 Tipping in Greece
- 5 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 6 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 7 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 8 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 9 Timing a river cruise
- 10 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 11 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 12 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 13 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 14 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 15 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 16 flea markets in France
- 17 I need a haircut
- 18 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 19 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 20 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 21 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 22 Madrid apartments
- 23 London neighborhood suggestions
- 24 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 25 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer