My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy this July for our 2 year anniversary and need help with the last few days of our trip! We are flying roundtrip in and out of Rome. This is what we have booked places for so far..
Day 1: Arrive in Rome and relax
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome
Day 4: Rome and head to Florence
Day 5: Florence
Day 6: Florence
Day 7: Florence and head to Capri
Day 8: Capri
Day 9: Capri and head to Positano
Day 10: Positano
Day 11: Explore Ravello and Almafi
Day 12: Positano to......
Day 16: Spend the night in Rome and fly out the next morning
Can you help us come up with plans for days 13, 14, 15? I am thinking Sorrento for maybe a couple days, Pompeii, Naples??
Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.strongtesterone.com/aqua-refine-serum/
- 2 13 nights in switzerland
- 3 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 4 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 5 Earthquake near Naples
- 6 Munich itinerary review
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 9 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 10 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 11 Globus Iberian Tour
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 3nights in Venice
- 14 Paris in November
- 15 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 16 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 17 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 18 Football Tickets - Athens
- 19 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 20 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 21 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 22 Last minute trip to Capri
- 23 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 24 Budapest to Kosice
- 25 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid