My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy this July for our 2 year anniversary and need help with the last few days of our trip! We are flying roundtrip in and out of Rome. This is what we have booked places for so far..
Day 1: Arrive in Rome and relax
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome
Day 4: Rome and head to Florence
Day 5: Florence
Day 6: Florence
Day 7: Florence and head to Capri
Day 8: Capri
Day 9: Capri and head to Positano
Day 10: Positano
Day 11: Explore Ravello and Almafi
Day 12: Positano to......
Day 16: Spend the night in Rome and fly out the next morning
Can you help us come up with plans for days 13, 14, 15? I am thinking Sorrento for maybe a couple days, Pompeii, Naples??
Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 2 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 3 I may be wrong....
- 4 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 5 Labor Day in Paris
- 6 Driver"s License & Language
- 7 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 8 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 9 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 10 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 11 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 12 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 13 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 14 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 17 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 18 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 19 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 20 A visit to Greenwich
- 21 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 22 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 23 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 24 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 25 Italy Dolomites in early April