My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy this July for our 2 year anniversary and need help with the last few days of our trip! We are flying roundtrip in and out of Rome. This is what we have booked places for so far..
Day 1: Arrive in Rome and relax
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome
Day 4: Rome and head to Florence
Day 5: Florence
Day 6: Florence
Day 7: Florence and head to Capri
Day 8: Capri
Day 9: Capri and head to Positano
Day 10: Positano
Day 11: Explore Ravello and Almafi
Day 12: Positano to......
Day 16: Spend the night in Rome and fly out the next morning
Can you help us come up with plans for days 13, 14, 15? I am thinking Sorrento for maybe a couple days, Pompeii, Naples??
Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 2 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 3 Amalfi Coast help
- 4 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 5 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 6 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 7 A few days outside Rome
- 8 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 11 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 12 CDG airport and connection time
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Paris Metro
- 15 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 18 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 19 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 20 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 21 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 22 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 23 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 24 getting to CDG
- 25 Cambrils