My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy this July for our 2 year anniversary and need help with the last few days of our trip! We are flying roundtrip in and out of Rome. This is what we have booked places for so far..
Day 1: Arrive in Rome and relax
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome
Day 4: Rome and head to Florence
Day 5: Florence
Day 6: Florence
Day 7: Florence and head to Capri
Day 8: Capri
Day 9: Capri and head to Positano
Day 10: Positano
Day 11: Explore Ravello and Almafi
Day 12: Positano to......
Day 16: Spend the night in Rome and fly out the next morning
Can you help us come up with plans for days 13, 14, 15? I am thinking Sorrento for maybe a couple days, Pompeii, Naples??
Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on ancient history route
- 2 CANON@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 3 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 4 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 5 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 6 Now to Madrid
- 7 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 8 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 9 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 10 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 11 Sicily: which coast?
- 12 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 13 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 14 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 15 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 16 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 17 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 18 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 19 3 days solo in London
- 20 Chania
- 21 Edinbrugh
- 22 Berlin to ?
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 25 Studying art in English in venice