My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy this July for our 2 year anniversary and need help with the last few days of our trip! We are flying roundtrip in and out of Rome. This is what we have booked places for so far..
Day 1: Arrive in Rome and relax
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome
Day 4: Rome and head to Florence
Day 5: Florence
Day 6: Florence
Day 7: Florence and head to Capri
Day 8: Capri
Day 9: Capri and head to Positano
Day 10: Positano
Day 11: Explore Ravello and Almafi
Day 12: Positano to......
Day 16: Spend the night in Rome and fly out the next morning
Can you help us come up with plans for days 13, 14, 15? I am thinking Sorrento for maybe a couple days, Pompeii, Naples??
Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KODAK printer 18OO:681:7208 installation C0NTACT KODAK Tec*h
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 6 Iceland
- 7 Venice/Mestre
- 8 Quizz !
- 9 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 12 Our future trip to Greece
- 13 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 14 Russia in two weeks in December
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Christmas Day in Granada
- 17 car insurance italy
- 18 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 19 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 20 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 21 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 22 Transylvania - June 2018
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 25 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?