My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy this July for our 2 year anniversary and need help with the last few days of our trip! We are flying roundtrip in and out of Rome. This is what we have booked places for so far..
Day 1: Arrive in Rome and relax
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome
Day 4: Rome and head to Florence
Day 5: Florence
Day 6: Florence
Day 7: Florence and head to Capri
Day 8: Capri
Day 9: Capri and head to Positano
Day 10: Positano
Day 11: Explore Ravello and Almafi
Day 12: Positano to......
Day 16: Spend the night in Rome and fly out the next morning
Can you help us come up with plans for days 13, 14, 15? I am thinking Sorrento for maybe a couple days, Pompeii, Naples??
Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 3 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 4 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 5 Trip suggestion
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 18 International Flight Question
- 19 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 20 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 21 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 22 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 23 Luggage Storage
- 24 LIsbon
- 25 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?