We will have 10 days to spend in Italy from Nov29 through Dec10, on our way to India.
We have been there before - to Rome Florence, Sienna,Venice, Naples, Amalfi coast.
This time we are arriving in Milan in the evening and would like to take a train the next morning to Florence - and visit Orvietto and other interesting places nearby,
Is it better to stay near Milan airport or the Centrale Location. we would like to leave our heavier bags back and backpack and wondering if the hotel will let us do that., since on our return we will stay at the same place.
What are the must see places this time around? Bologna? Is Sicily possible?
Not many museums, we just want to wander around taking the sights, and eat well!
Any suggestions/advice appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 2 cheap food in london
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Eating Indian In London
- 6 Sundays in Puglia
- 7 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 8 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 9 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 10 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 11 K-Day
- 12 ATM at airport
- 13 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 Flat in London
- 16 Lay over time
- 17 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 Spain in December
- 25 Italy Honeymoon in September