We will have 10 days to spend in Italy from Nov29 through Dec10, on our way to India.
We have been there before - to Rome Florence, Sienna,Venice, Naples, Amalfi coast.
This time we are arriving in Milan in the evening and would like to take a train the next morning to Florence - and visit Orvietto and other interesting places nearby,
Is it better to stay near Milan airport or the Centrale Location. we would like to leave our heavier bags back and backpack and wondering if the hotel will let us do that., since on our return we will stay at the same place.
What are the must see places this time around? Bologna? Is Sicily possible?
Not many museums, we just want to wander around taking the sights, and eat well!
Any suggestions/advice appreciated!
italy itinerary help
- 1 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 2 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 5 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 6 Advises for trip to Russia
- 7 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 10 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 11 Traveling within Italy
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 14 Which travel plan?
- 15 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 16 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 17 Madrid to Sevilla
- 18 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 23 London at Easter
- 24 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 25 Prague - must see