My husband and I are trying to plan a trip to Italy this summer. We want to avoid the main cities (Rome, Venice, etc.). We'd be willing to spend a few days in Florence, but are really looking to hit smaller cities, hidden gems, and more unique spots in general. We were thinking about Cinque Terre and the Italian Riviera area. Maybe some of wine country, or even willing to consider the lakes region. Does anyone have any suggestions of a good itinerary for 10 days?
Italy Itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 4 Porto -City Break
- 5 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 6 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 7 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 10 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 11 Street food in Turkey
- 12 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 13 Three days in Spain
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 18 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 19 Prague - Tram #22
- 20 Day trip from London to Paris
- 21 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam