hi fodorites -
i have 2 weeks (14-15 days) in italy in last week of aug + first week of sep and would like to get your opinion on the itinerary as it stands so far:
rome (with possible day trip to pompeii) - 4 nights
florence (with possible day trip to siena) - 4 nights
venice - 2 nights
lake como (with possible day trip to lugano) - 4 nights
what do you think about the number of nights in each place and the day trips?
what town in como area do you recommend? we are in our mid-30s, low maintenance, enjoy scenery, relaxing, not into partying.
italy itinerary for comments
hi fodorites -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 2 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 3 flea markets in France
- 4 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 5 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 6 Madrid apartments
- 7 London neighborhood suggestions
- 8 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 9 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 10 I need a haircut
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Timing a river cruise
- 13 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 14 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 15 We Need a Pact
- 16 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 17 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 18 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 19 Tipping in Greece
- 20 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 21 Honeymooning in Europe
- 22 Southern France
- 23 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 24 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 25 Spain tips beyond safety