hi fodorites -
i have 2 weeks (14-15 days) in italy in last week of aug + first week of sep and would like to get your opinion on the itinerary as it stands so far:
rome (with possible day trip to pompeii) - 4 nights
florence (with possible day trip to siena) - 4 nights
venice - 2 nights
lake como (with possible day trip to lugano) - 4 nights
what do you think about the number of nights in each place and the day trips?
what town in como area do you recommend? we are in our mid-30s, low maintenance, enjoy scenery, relaxing, not into partying.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파라다이스바카라™＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼™바카라사이트
- 2 중국카지노㏂＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼㏂카지노사이트
- 3 세븐럭바카라←＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼←바카라사이트추천
- 4 Venice to Croatia
- 5 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 6 Amsterdam in August
- 7 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 8 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 9 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 10 Duttfrisuren. Straighten your face visually
- 11 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 12 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 13 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 14 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 15 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 16 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 17 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 18 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 19 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 20 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 21 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 22 Istanbul
- 23 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 24 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 25 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
hi fodorites -