hi fodorites -
i have 2 weeks (14-15 days) in italy in last week of aug + first week of sep and would like to get your opinion on the itinerary as it stands so far:
rome (with possible day trip to pompeii) - 4 nights
florence (with possible day trip to siena) - 4 nights
venice - 2 nights
lake como (with possible day trip to lugano) - 4 nights
what do you think about the number of nights in each place and the day trips?
what town in como area do you recommend? we are in our mid-30s, low maintenance, enjoy scenery, relaxing, not into partying.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 2 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 3 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 4 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 5 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 6 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 7 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 8 Our Paris plans
- 9 Sicily Trip
- 10 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 11 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 12 Any experience with ebookers.com or mobissimo.com?
- 13 Bath or Exeter
- 14 Ny to St Tropez
- 15 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 16 Referendum in Greece
- 17 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 18 Barcelona Itinerary
- 19 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 20 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 21 air conditioning
- 22 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 23 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 24 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 25 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
hi fodorites -