hi fodorites -
i have 2 weeks (14-15 days) in italy in last week of aug + first week of sep and would like to get your opinion on the itinerary as it stands so far:
rome (with possible day trip to pompeii) - 4 nights
florence (with possible day trip to siena) - 4 nights
venice - 2 nights
lake como (with possible day trip to lugano) - 4 nights
what do you think about the number of nights in each place and the day trips?
what town in como area do you recommend? we are in our mid-30s, low maintenance, enjoy scenery, relaxing, not into partying.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 2 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 3 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 4 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 5 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 6 Marseille Airport rental return
- 7 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 8 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 9 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 10 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 11 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 12 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 13 Alhambra
- 14 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 15 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 16 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 17 Paris hotels
- 18 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 19 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 20 Italy weather last week of March.
- 21 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 22 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 23 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 24 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 25 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
hi fodorites -