hi fodorites -
i have 2 weeks (14-15 days) in italy in last week of aug + first week of sep and would like to get your opinion on the itinerary as it stands so far:
rome (with possible day trip to pompeii) - 4 nights
florence (with possible day trip to siena) - 4 nights
venice - 2 nights
lake como (with possible day trip to lugano) - 4 nights
what do you think about the number of nights in each place and the day trips?
what town in como area do you recommend? we are in our mid-30s, low maintenance, enjoy scenery, relaxing, not into partying.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 2 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 3 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 4 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 5 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 6 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 7 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 8 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 9 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 10 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 11 Luggage on trains/security?
- 12 Early flight from Nice
- 13 Norwegian air
- 14 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 15 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 16 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 17 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 18 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 19 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 20 help with 21 days-croatia
- 21 London Paris
- 22 14 days in Greece
- 23 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 24 Amsterdam to Zurich
- 25 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
hi fodorites -