Thanks to all of your suggestions, we've finally been able to freeze on the broad itinerary and accomodations! So excited to visit Italy for the first time..Here is our final itinerary of the cities /places we are visiting:
Day 01- Reach Rome
Day 02- Rome
Day 03- Rome
Day 04- Rome
Day 05- Rome to Florence
Day 06- Florence
Day 07 - Florence (Day trip to Sienna)
Day 08- Florence (Day trip to Pisa and Lucca)
Day 09- Florence
Day 10- Florence to Milan to Como
Day 11- Como (Exploring the lake side and nearby towns- Bellagio, Varenna etc) More ideas??
Day 12- Como (leave early morning)- Milan- Venice
Day 13- Venice
Day 14- Venice (Verona Day trip)
Day 15- Venice to India
Q1: How does the overall itinerary now look?
Q2: Although, we are following lonely planet guidebook and enormous amount of information is available on the net, we need ideas from you experts on what we should definitly not miss to see/visit in all of these cities/towns we are visiting. Little precious notes of your experiences!
Q3: Where to eat in each of the places we are visiting??? all suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Q4: In venice, do you think we should go to Verona for a day trip or explore the venetian islands of Murano, Burano? My wife really wants to visit Verona though. We are not covering Verona on the way to Venice as we dont want to reach Venice too late in the evening what with all the hassles of hotel check-ins, settling in etc.
Q5: Other practical suggestions/tips on booking museums, monuments etc. and inter-city as well as intra-city travel will be greatly valued.
Thanks a lottt for your helpppp .. we cant wait to make our trip happen and share with all of you when we come back!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WEBROOT 1800:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT WEBROOT Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 3 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 4 Planning A trip
- 5 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 6 Driving through Paris
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Watch Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Watch-Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online. watch
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 13 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 17 Bruges
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 24 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
Italy- Itinerary and accomodations done ! Need suggestions on things to do!