We have not been to Italy for 8 years. We are meeting friends there in late Sept. (20-21) thru Oct. 8 who have never been there before. This is what they have suggested as an itinerary...Italy is part of a 5 week European trip for them...
9/20-23 Venice, then train to Rome
9/26-27 Rent car, travel to Amalfi Coast - Positano, Sorrento, Pompeii
9/28-10/1 Drive to Tuscany - various day trips...maybe base in Florence - see Lucca, Sienna, Pisa
10/2-5 Drive to Provence (they wanted to spend a few days there)
10/6-8 Drive to Milan and leave from Milan
Our questions are:
Do you think this is doable?
What, if any, changes would you suggest?
Any suggestions on where to base in Tuscany, in Provence and the Amalfi Coast and what town/sights to highlight.(Tuscany/train, Provence&Amalfi Coast/car)
Any suggestions on accommodations? We would like to have a central location, clean, and reasonably priced (how are the prices now - what would be realistic?) in Venice, Milan, Rome, Provence?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 www.adal.ml 아찔한 달리기 시흥오피 시흥건마 시흥휴게텔 시흥마사지 시흥키스방
- 2 아 달 www.adal.ml 서초오피 서초건마 서초휴게텔 서초마사지 서초키스방
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 5 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 6 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 7 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 8 "Never Mind"
- 9 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 10 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 11 Italian car factory tours
- 12 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 15 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 16 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 17 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 18 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 19 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 20 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 21 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 22 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 23 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 24 Via del Sale, Italy
- 25 Route/guide book request for Italy