Flying into Venice and out of Rome in September. Stops in Lake Como, Cinque Terre, and Florence. No kids, we like the local sites, cafes, etc. Transportation only by train, subways, etc. Any ideas or must stops? First time in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 air conditioning
- 2 Spain (Ibiza or Majorca)
- 3 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 4 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 5 Ann Frank House
- 6 Barcelona Itinerary
- 7 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 8 Munich to Milan via train
- 9 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 10 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 11 Paris Visite pass
- 12 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 13 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 17 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 18 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 19 Barcelona sites: attire
- 20 Self-driving in Iceland
- 21 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 22 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 23 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 24 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 25 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium