Flying into Venice and out of Rome in September. Stops in Lake Como, Cinque Terre, and Florence. No kids, we like the local sites, cafes, etc. Transportation only by train, subways, etc. Any ideas or must stops? First time in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 2 phone service
- 3 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 4 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 5 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 6 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 7 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 8 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 9 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 11 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 12 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 13 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 14 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 15 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 16 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 17 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 18 Arctic Circle in December
- 19 Catalonia
- 20 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 21 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 22 Macarons!
- 23 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 24 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 25 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help