Flying into Venice and out of Rome in September. Stops in Lake Como, Cinque Terre, and Florence. No kids, we like the local sites, cafes, etc. Transportation only by train, subways, etc. Any ideas or must stops? First time in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 삼성바카라■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■온라인바카라주소ゎ온라인바카라주소
- 2 Berlin to ?
- 3 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 4 Hotels in Turin
- 5 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Trogir or Split
- 9 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 12 Istria in two days
- 13 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 14 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 15 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 16 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 17 Scotland itinerary help
- 18 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 19 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 20 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 21 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 22 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 23 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 24 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 25 Scotland