Flying into Venice and out of Rome in September. Stops in Lake Como, Cinque Terre, and Florence. No kids, we like the local sites, cafes, etc. Transportation only by train, subways, etc. Any ideas or must stops? First time in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 2 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!
- 3 ICELAND DAY 1
- 4 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 5 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 6 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 7 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 8 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 9 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 10 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 11 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 12 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 13 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 14 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 15 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 16 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 17 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 18 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 19 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 20 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 21 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 22 Travel Plan during Christmas in Italy
- 23 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 24 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 25 Advice on Transportation - Berlin