Flying into Venice and out of Rome in September. Stops in Lake Como, Cinque Terre, and Florence. No kids, we like the local sites, cafes, etc. Transportation only by train, subways, etc. Any ideas or must stops? First time in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 2 Amalfi or Positano
- 3 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 4 Rome for a week
- 5 Road Trip through Peloponnese
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 8 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 9 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 10 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 11 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 12 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 13 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 14 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 15 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 16 Rome Apartment Rental Using SleepInItaly, Airbnb or RentalInRome?
- 17 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 18 Holiday in Europe
- 19 Hostel Advice
- 20 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 21 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 22 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 23 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 24 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 25 Romanhomes.com - looking for RECENT info, please