Flying into Venice and out of Rome in September. Stops in Lake Como, Cinque Terre, and Florence. No kids, we like the local sites, cafes, etc. Transportation only by train, subways, etc. Any ideas or must stops? First time in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 2 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 3 Germany and Switzerland
- 4 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 5 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 6 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 7 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 8 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 9 Great restaurants in Italy
- 10 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 11 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 12 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 15 Greece after the Vote
- 16 Germany for 3 weeks
- 17 Amalfi coast in May
- 18 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 19 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 20 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 21 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 22 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 23 Mandarijn Restaurant Amsterdam-good Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam
- 24 help regarding removal firm in london
- 25 overnight trip from Reykjavik