Flying into Venice and out of Rome in September. Stops in Lake Como, Cinque Terre, and Florence. No kids, we like the local sites, cafes, etc. Transportation only by train, subways, etc. Any ideas or must stops? First time in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Itinerary and Questions
- 2 MiFi in Italy
- 3 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 4 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 5 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 6 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 7 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 8 Barcelona completely overrated
- 9 French lavender and cottages
- 10 What Greek islands should I visit
- 11 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 12 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 13 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 14 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 15 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 16 Ravello to Paestum
- 17 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Spain Itinerary Help
- 20 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 21 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 22 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 23 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base