Flying into Venice and out of Rome in September. Stops in Lake Como, Cinque Terre, and Florence. No kids, we like the local sites, cafes, etc. Transportation only by train, subways, etc. Any ideas or must stops? First time in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 2 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 5 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 6 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 7 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 8 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 9 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 10 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 11 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 12 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 13 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 14 Cordoba or Granada?
- 15 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 16 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 17 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 18 Geneva to Munich
- 19 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 20 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 21 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 22 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 23 Iceland itinerary help
- 24 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 25 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed