Flying into Venice and out of Rome in September. Stops in Lake Como, Cinque Terre, and Florence. No kids, we like the local sites, cafes, etc. Transportation only by train, subways, etc. Any ideas or must stops? First time in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 2 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 3 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 4 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 5 tipping
- 6 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 7 Germany
- 8 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 9 The DCC scam is spreading
- 10 What clothes?
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 13 Rome at Christmas
- 14 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 15 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 16 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 17 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 18 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 19 4 Country Itinerary
- 20 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 21 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 22 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 23 Croatia Itenerary
- 24 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 25 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades