Flying into Venice and out of Rome in September. Stops in Lake Como, Cinque Terre, and Florence. No kids, we like the local sites, cafes, etc. Transportation only by train, subways, etc. Any ideas or must stops? First time in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 4 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 5 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 6 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 7 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 8 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 9 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 10 What one thing in Paris?
- 11 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 14 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 15 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 16 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 17 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 18 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 19 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 20 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 21 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 22 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 23 Global Travel Warning...
- 24 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 25 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation