Flying into Venice and out of Rome in September. Stops in Lake Como, Cinque Terre, and Florence. No kids, we like the local sites, cafes, etc. Transportation only by train, subways, etc. Any ideas or must stops? First time in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 3 Dresden or Leipzig
- 4 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 5 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 6 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 7 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 11 South of France November Trip Report
- 12 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 13 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 14 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 15 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 16 Help With Vienna
- 17 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 18 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 19 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 20 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 21 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 22 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 23 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 24 Nice or Marseille??
- 25 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?