Flying into Venice and out of Rome in September. Stops in Lake Como, Cinque Terre, and Florence. No kids, we like the local sites, cafes, etc. Transportation only by train, subways, etc. Any ideas or must stops? First time in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 2 16 hours total drive time in 6 days
- 3 1st Time in Europe
- 4 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 5 Where Europeans Vacation
- 6 Help with 5-6 days in the Azores
- 7 Paris Metro Question
- 8 Taking wine home from France
- 9 Palace of the Popes
- 10 Hertz "exact model" rental Paris
- 11 October too late for the Italian lakes?
- 12 COBH to BUNRATTY TRAIN?
- 13 electrical adaptor plugs
- 14 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 15 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 16 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 17 One Week France, Mid Oct, after Paris
- 18 Shannon airport to Galway
- 19 buying Eruos in advance
- 20 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 21 Traveling alone to France, Netherlands and Germany!
- 22 taxi at the CDG airport
- 23 Just a wedding in Sofia, Bulgary
- 24 Perugia Italy driving
- 25 Comment on my Sicily Plan