Flying into Venice and out of Rome in September. Stops in Lake Como, Cinque Terre, and Florence. No kids, we like the local sites, cafes, etc. Transportation only by train, subways, etc. Any ideas or must stops? First time in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 2 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 3 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 4 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 5 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 6 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 7 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 8 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 9 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 10 Positano in high season???
- 11 Porto to Salamanca
- 12 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 13 Where to stay in Prague?
- 14 Tyrol - need general help
- 15 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 16 Please help me plan my trip!
- 17 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 18 Hotel in Lisbon
- 19 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 20 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 21 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 22 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 23 Greece and Turkey
- 24 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 25 buying souviners and art