Flying into Venice and out of Rome in September. Stops in Lake Como, Cinque Terre, and Florence. No kids, we like the local sites, cafes, etc. Transportation only by train, subways, etc. Any ideas or must stops? First time in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Raining in rome
- 2 3 weeks in Sicily
- 3 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 4 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 7 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 8 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 9 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 10 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 11 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 12 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 13 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 14 Fabulous Palermo
- 15 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 16 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 19 Portugal in January
- 20 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 21 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 22 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 23 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!
- 24 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 25 Naxos in May