Flying into Venice and out of Rome in September. Stops in Lake Como, Cinque Terre, and Florence. No kids, we like the local sites, cafes, etc. Transportation only by train, subways, etc. Any ideas or must stops? First time in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 2 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Questions for Paris residents
- 5 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 6 Stay in Venice
- 7 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 8 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 9 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 10 Sea side in Italy
- 11 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 12 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 13 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 14 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 15 Baltic cruise ports
- 16 Looking for a Lobo-mau GTG + recommendations in Lisbon
- 17 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 18 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 19 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 20 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 21 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 22 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 23 Central European train travel
- 24 Berlin: evening dining
- 25 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?