Flying into Venice and out of Rome in September. Stops in Lake Como, Cinque Terre, and Florence. No kids, we like the local sites, cafes, etc. Transportation only by train, subways, etc. Any ideas or must stops? First time in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙잭바카라∬→【 YD902。ZE。AM 】←∬슈퍼카지노블랙잭바카라
- 2 다모아카지노＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 바카라게임사이트∬→【 YD902。ZE。AM 】←∬슈퍼카지노바카라게임사이트
- 4 강원랜드카지노＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 12 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 13 getting to CDG
- 14 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 17 Revised itinerary for italy
- 18 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 19 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 20 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 21 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 22 Hotel in Vienna
- 23 Places of interest
- 24 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 25 Switzerland in November?