Flying into Venice and out of Rome in September. Stops in Lake Como, Cinque Terre, and Florence. No kids, we like the local sites, cafes, etc. Transportation only by train, subways, etc. Any ideas or must stops? First time in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London-Paris solo trip
- 2 3 days Venice to Paris
- 3 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 4 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 5 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 6 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 7 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 8 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 9 Three days in Athens
- 10 Another Visit to London
- 11 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 12 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 13 Northern Italy
- 14 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 15 Lucca to Florence with side trips
- 16 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 17 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 18 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 19 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 20 5 Days in Provence
- 21 A 3rd destination to add to trip
- 22 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 23 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 24 Forints or Euros?
- 25 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz