Flying into Venice and out of Rome in September. Stops in Lake Como, Cinque Terre, and Florence. No kids, we like the local sites, cafes, etc. Transportation only by train, subways, etc. Any ideas or must stops? First time in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 2 First timer
- 3 Rental car pick up (Venice) and drop off (Florence) question
- 4 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 5 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 6 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 7 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 8 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 9 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 10 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 11 Italy in 3 days
- 12 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 13 Getting Around Toledo
- 14 four old ladies in spain
- 15 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 16 Our Next Europe Trip
- 17 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 18 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 19 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 20 Rental Car in Austria
- 21 From Schipol to ?
- 22 Planning our Honeymoon
- 23 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 24 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 25 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau