Flying into Venice and out of Rome in September. Stops in Lake Como, Cinque Terre, and Florence. No kids, we like the local sites, cafes, etc. Transportation only by train, subways, etc. Any ideas or must stops? First time in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 2 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 3 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 4 7 Nights in Paris
- 5 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 6 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 7 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 8 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 11 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 12 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 13 Riga 2014
- 14 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 15 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 16 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 17 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 18 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 19 Back home problems with sim card
- 20 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 21 Budapest
- 22 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 23 Budapest--baggage storage
- 24 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 25 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna