Flying into Venice and out of Rome in September. Stops in Lake Como, Cinque Terre, and Florence. No kids, we like the local sites, cafes, etc. Transportation only by train, subways, etc. Any ideas or must stops? First time in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 2 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 3 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 4 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 5 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 6 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 7 Spending money in Italy?
- 8 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 9 Getting From Italy to London
- 10 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 11 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 12 Dordogne & Languedoc - Gorges, Castles & Caves Itinerary Need Help Please
- 13 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 14 Italy things to do?
- 15 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 16 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 18 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 19 Getting cash in Spain
- 20 I went to Paris in June
- 21 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 22 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania
- 23 stop in lisboa or not
- 24 Paris Metro Closures??
- 25 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review