Flying into Venice and out of Rome in September. Stops in Lake Como, Cinque Terre, and Florence. No kids, we like the local sites, cafes, etc. Transportation only by train, subways, etc. Any ideas or must stops? First time in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mama Mia Italy!
- 2 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 3 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 4 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 5 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 6 Bike touring in France
- 7 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 8 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 9 I'm in a funk
- 10 Germany Visa for conference
- 11 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 12 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 13 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 14 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 15 travel to western Europe from India
- 16 I went to Paris in June
- 17 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 18 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 19 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 20 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 21 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 22 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 23 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 24 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 25 stop in lisboa or not