I need your help and experience please to share what the do and dnts for Italy. We are planning to go to Rome, Florence and then Venice. We will be spending 4 days in Rome, 3 in Florence and 3 in Venice.
I have already booked the hotels in all 3 cities and now looking for the final step to book the museums etc etc so that we are well prepared before we go. We are planning to arrive in Rome on the 20th August.
I will list down some of the suggestions given and look forward to your comments and feedback.
Rome: Vatican, Colosseum
Florence: Uffizi Gallery, Accademia
Thanks in advance//
Italy Itinerary 10 days
- 1 What to Give to Host Family
- 2 Am I too fat too travel?
- 3 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 4 Calling all Greece experts
- 5 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 6 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 7 Visiting Greece in the fall.
- 8 Driving through Europe
- 9 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 10 Fethiye Turkey to Rhodes Greece Ferry
- 11 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 12 Limousine Service
- 13 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 14 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 15 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 16 Getting the best our of Europe
- 17 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 18 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 19 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 20 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 21 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 22 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 23 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 25 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia