I need your help and experience please to share what the do and dnts for Italy. We are planning to go to Rome, Florence and then Venice. We will be spending 4 days in Rome, 3 in Florence and 3 in Venice.
I have already booked the hotels in all 3 cities and now looking for the final step to book the museums etc etc so that we are well prepared before we go. We are planning to arrive in Rome on the 20th August.
I will list down some of the suggestions given and look forward to your comments and feedback.
Rome: Vatican, Colosseum
Florence: Uffizi Gallery, Accademia
Thanks in advance//
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 2 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Spain and South of France
- 5 Andalucia itinerary help
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 8 Germany family road trip help!
- 9 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 10 Overnight at Heathrow
- 11 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 14 Prague
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 17 9 days in London
- 18 Lyon
- 19 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Milan private guide
- 22 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 23 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 24 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 25 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy