I need your help and experience please to share what the do and dnts for Italy. We are planning to go to Rome, Florence and then Venice. We will be spending 4 days in Rome, 3 in Florence and 3 in Venice.
I have already booked the hotels in all 3 cities and now looking for the final step to book the museums etc etc so that we are well prepared before we go. We are planning to arrive in Rome on the 20th August.
I will list down some of the suggestions given and look forward to your comments and feedback.
Rome: Vatican, Colosseum
Florence: Uffizi Gallery, Accademia
Thanks in advance//
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 2 Threat Level in UK
- 3 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 4 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 7 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 London 6 day itinerary
- 10 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 11 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 12 Bernese Oberland
- 13 Athens tour guide advice
- 14 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 15 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 16 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 17 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 18 Trip to Switzerland
- 19 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 22 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 23 IWM
- 24 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 25 One night in the Dolomites