Apologies that I separated the queries because I don't wanna complicate things.
I would like to know which makes more sense.
I will be from Venice (previously from Switz). I have an option to stay in Venice on the 25th October or follow my family to Milan where they will fly off back home.
I plan to go to Salzburg, then Vienna.
However geographically wise, entering Austria from Milan would be such a waste of time since Venice is nearer. So far, this is what I gather from all the stuff I read. Problem is would the train connections be troublesome or expensive here as compared to perhaps, Milan-Innsbruck-Salzburg?
Can someone advice me on this? Which is the wiser choice to make? Stay put in V or go to M and take it from there?
All things good,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 2 Short time in Vienna
- 3 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 4 Paris in August
- 5 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 8 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 9 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 12 Getting around London
- 13 Valencia Spain
- 14 Wine Tasting in France
- 15 Iceland in January/February
- 16 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 17 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 18 The DCC scam is spreading
- 19 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 20 Moldova and Transnistria
- 21 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 22 Places to visit from Zurich
- 23 Loire Valley restaurants
- 24 Rome Water Shortage
- 25 Justairports.com or Heathrow Express?