Apologies that I separated the queries because I don't wanna complicate things.
I would like to know which makes more sense.
I will be from Venice (previously from Switz). I have an option to stay in Venice on the 25th October or follow my family to Milan where they will fly off back home.
I plan to go to Salzburg, then Vienna.
However geographically wise, entering Austria from Milan would be such a waste of time since Venice is nearer. So far, this is what I gather from all the stuff I read. Problem is would the train connections be troublesome or expensive here as compared to perhaps, Milan-Innsbruck-Salzburg?
Can someone advice me on this? Which is the wiser choice to make? Stay put in V or go to M and take it from there?
All things good,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 5 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 6 Sicily
- 7 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 8 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 9 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 10 Hotel in Vienna
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 Car rental from Barcelona
- 13 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 14 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 15 Itinerary Tweaking
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 19 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 20 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Ireland in April
- 23 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Help with Ireland itinerary