Apologies that I separated the queries because I don't wanna complicate things.
I would like to know which makes more sense.
I will be from Venice (previously from Switz). I have an option to stay in Venice on the 25th October or follow my family to Milan where they will fly off back home.
I plan to go to Salzburg, then Vienna.
However geographically wise, entering Austria from Milan would be such a waste of time since Venice is nearer. So far, this is what I gather from all the stuff I read. Problem is would the train connections be troublesome or expensive here as compared to perhaps, Milan-Innsbruck-Salzburg?
Can someone advice me on this? Which is the wiser choice to make? Stay put in V or go to M and take it from there?
All things good,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Advice?
- 2 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 3 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 4 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 7 Cornwall Advice
- 8 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 9 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 10 "Never Mind"
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 13 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 14 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 15 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 16 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 17 Killarney
- 18 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 19 Florence Travel Guide
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 22 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 23 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 24 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 25 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)