My wife and I are planning a month in Italy in January. We have been to Florence, Venice and Rome and picked this time to avoid crowds and experience the "real" Itlay. We plan to start in Bologna and work our way to Sicily by train and buses. I've read very little about Italy in winter besides how to prepare for the weather. I'd like some itinerary suggestions with emphasis on the smaller cities and towns.
Italy in winter
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 2 Back home problems with sim card
- 3 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 4 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 5 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 6 Budapest
- 7 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 8 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 9 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 10 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 11 Budapest--baggage storage
- 12 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 13 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 14 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?