My fiance and I are hoping to squeeze in our honeymoon to Italy (Tuscany/Almalfi coast) following our wedding at the end of October. A friend mentioned November is a rainy season in Italy, but we really won't have a good time to go for the remainder of the year, due to our work schedules. Would a trip like this (9 days) at this time of year be a waste? I wouldn't mind one day of rain, but if it pours the entire time I wonder if it will literally dampen our special trip. Thoughts? Better time to go?
Italy in very late October early Nov - worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip on the Rhine
- 2 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 6 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 10 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 11 Day trips from Marseille
- 12 train to Vernon France
- 13 Avignon to London?
- 14 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 15 A drive in Europe
- 16 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 17 Venice
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 20 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 21 Traveling to Munich
- 22 London tube
- 23 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 24 cooking classes
- 25 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay