My fiance and I are hoping to squeeze in our honeymoon to Italy (Tuscany/Almalfi coast) following our wedding at the end of October. A friend mentioned November is a rainy season in Italy, but we really won't have a good time to go for the remainder of the year, due to our work schedules. Would a trip like this (9 days) at this time of year be a waste? I wouldn't mind one day of rain, but if it pours the entire time I wonder if it will literally dampen our special trip. Thoughts? Better time to go?
Italy in very late October early Nov - worth it?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 3 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 4 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Advises for trip to Russia
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 11 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 12 Planning a holiday
- 13 London at Easter
- 14 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 Traveling within Italy
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 20 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 21 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 22 Madrid to Sevilla
- 23 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 24 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped