Because my wife and I have been fortunate enough to have visited Europe twice over the past two years, our daughter has asked our advice for her upcoming trip.
Only problem is that, being a school teacher in Australia, the only time she is able to travel for any length of time is during January. Our travels have always been through May and June.
Could we please get some help from your knowledgeable fodorites regarding travelling through Italy in January?
My D (22) and her partner (25) plan to travel to Venice, Florence, Sorrento and Rome.
We need advice on what type of weather to expect (snow, rain - any clear days), and what attractions might then be closed - David, Sistine Chapel, Pompeii ruins, Capri etc.
Also, what can they expect as far as walking around Venice, St Mark's Square, taking a gondola on the canals etc.
Any is it likely to be more or less difficult to find accommodation?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance and regards, Steve
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Flight Question
- 2 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 6 코리아바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 7 블랙잭바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 8 슈퍼카지노【 bmb９５，com 】thak온라인바카라
- 9 바카라게임사이트━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 10 사설바카라사이트【 bmb９５，com 】thak사설카지노
- 11 바카라카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 12 실시간티비〈〈 √√〃ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ〃√√〉〉사설실시간
- 13 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 14 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 15 Back from Paris
- 16 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 17 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 18 Luggage Storage
- 19 LIsbon
- 20 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 21 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 22 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 25 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.