My wife and I are planning a trip to Italy this summer and are really not sure what to do! We really would love a food & wine expereince somewhere that is a little off the beaten path. We are thinking around 10-14 days depending. We are looking for real "touristy" places. Just amazing food & wine that requires no driving by us...and hopefully where the language will not be of major concern. We only speak English...
We just love great food & wine and want a trip that we can soak in one area for all it has for that perdiod of time.
Some areas we've thought of for possibilities are Bologna and Piedmote...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 2 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 3 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 4 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 5 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 6 Cartagena Spain
- 7 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 8 Malaga Spain
- 9 Ibiiza Spain
- 10 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 11 Iceland trip report!
- 12 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 13 Seville to Cordoba
- 14 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 15 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 16 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 17 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 18 3 nights in Madrid
- 19 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 20 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 21 ATM
- 22 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 23 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 24 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 25 London 6 day itinerary