HI. Visiting Italy during June and July when it is likely to be hot. I have a teen daughter and just want to check what is acceptable attire. I have heard knees must be covered when visiting churches. Is is acceptable to wear leggings with an above the knee skirt or must the actual skirt be below the knees. And when not visiting churches, is it accpetable for teens to wear slightly shorter skirts or shorts?Thanks
Italy in Summer - clothes for teens
- 1 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 2 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 3 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 4 Norway experts needed.
- 5 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 6 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 7 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 8 Last monte Paris apartment
- 9 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 10 jungfraujoch mid june
- 11 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 12 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 13 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 14 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 15 Nice
- 16 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 17 Cuenca or Toledo
- 18 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 19 Wimpy's
- 20 HELP stuck in Italy
- 21 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 22 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 23 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 24 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 25 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?