HI. Visiting Italy during June and July when it is likely to be hot. I have a teen daughter and just want to check what is acceptable attire. I have heard knees must be covered when visiting churches. Is is acceptable to wear leggings with an above the knee skirt or must the actual skirt be below the knees. And when not visiting churches, is it accpetable for teens to wear slightly shorter skirts or shorts?Thanks
Italy in Summer - clothes for teens
- 1 Best area to stay in Rome
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 3 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 4 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 5 Am I too fat too travel?
- 6 Crete in April
- 7 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 8 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 9 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 10 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 11 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 12 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 13 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 14 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 15 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 16 Paris Ticket t+
- 17 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 18 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 19 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 20 river cruise choice
- 21 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 22 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 23 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 Train Passes