HI. Visiting Italy during June and July when it is likely to be hot. I have a teen daughter and just want to check what is acceptable attire. I have heard knees must be covered when visiting churches. Is is acceptable to wear leggings with an above the knee skirt or must the actual skirt be below the knees. And when not visiting churches, is it accpetable for teens to wear slightly shorter skirts or shorts?Thanks
Italy in Summer - clothes for teens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 2 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 5 Hey Fodor's
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 8 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 9 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 10 Advice please...
- 11 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 12 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 13 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 14 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 15 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 16 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 17 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 18 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 19 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 20 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 21 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 22 Ireland Bus tours
- 23 Bus Tour/Ireland
- 24 Best Ireland Trip Ever - help!!!
- 25 Ireland help - First EPIC visit in Sept