HI. Visiting Italy during June and July when it is likely to be hot. I have a teen daughter and just want to check what is acceptable attire. I have heard knees must be covered when visiting churches. Is is acceptable to wear leggings with an above the knee skirt or must the actual skirt be below the knees. And when not visiting churches, is it accpetable for teens to wear slightly shorter skirts or shorts?Thanks
Italy in Summer - clothes for teens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 2 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 3 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 4 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 5 A full week in The Netherlands
- 6 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 7 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 8 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 9 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 10 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 11 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 12 things in Rhonda
- 13 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 14 Southern Italy without a Car
- 15 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 16 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 17 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 20 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 21 Help Me Fill in the Blanks
- 22 Visit to Bath and London england
- 23 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 24 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 25 Tour Company in Russia