We are 2 couples planning to travel to Italy in early September. Below is our itinerary...Please suggest if we need to make any changes.
Depart to Rome
9am - Arrive in Rome
11am - Train to Florence
3pm - Florence Bike Tour
6pm - Gelato and Pizza Cooking Class
8am - Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip
8am - Tuscany and Pisa in One Day
9am - Train to Venice
2pm - Venice in One Day Including Boat Tour
6pm - Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade
9am - Murano, Burano and Torcello Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
2pm - Train to Rome
5pm - Arrive in Rome
6pm - Rome by Night Walking Tour
10am - Rome Food Walking Tour
2pm - Vatican Walking Tour
Thursday, 9/10 to Saturday, 9/12
3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento and Capri
Flight back to US
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 5 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 6 Madrid/Lisbon
- 7 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 8 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Greek fuel cost
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 13 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 14 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Day trips from Florence
- 17 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 21 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 22 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 23 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 24 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 25 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving