We are 2 couples planning to travel to Italy in early September. Below is our itinerary...Please suggest if we need to make any changes.
Depart to Rome
9am - Arrive in Rome
11am - Train to Florence
3pm - Florence Bike Tour
6pm - Gelato and Pizza Cooking Class
8am - Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip
8am - Tuscany and Pisa in One Day
9am - Train to Venice
2pm - Venice in One Day Including Boat Tour
6pm - Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade
9am - Murano, Burano and Torcello Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
2pm - Train to Rome
5pm - Arrive in Rome
6pm - Rome by Night Walking Tour
10am - Rome Food Walking Tour
2pm - Vatican Walking Tour
Thursday, 9/10 to Saturday, 9/12
3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento and Capri
Flight back to US
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 2 barcelona neighborhood
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 5 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 8 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 9 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 10 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 Europe itinerary help!
- 13 Shorts in South of France?
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 16 Les Invalides Night Show
- 17 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 18 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 19 Best Greek Island
- 20 Which Day?
- 21 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 22 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 23 Corsica and Sardinia
- 24 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 25 Regarding Residence Permit