We are 2 couples planning to travel to Italy in early September. Below is our itinerary...Please suggest if we need to make any changes.
Depart to Rome
9am - Arrive in Rome
11am - Train to Florence
3pm - Florence Bike Tour
6pm - Gelato and Pizza Cooking Class
8am - Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip
8am - Tuscany and Pisa in One Day
9am - Train to Venice
2pm - Venice in One Day Including Boat Tour
6pm - Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade
9am - Murano, Burano and Torcello Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
2pm - Train to Rome
5pm - Arrive in Rome
6pm - Rome by Night Walking Tour
10am - Rome Food Walking Tour
2pm - Vatican Walking Tour
Thursday, 9/10 to Saturday, 9/12
3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento and Capri
Flight back to US
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Emergencies in Ireland
- 2 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 3 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 4 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 5 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 6 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 7 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 8 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 9 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 10 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 11 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 12 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Food in Positano
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Edinburgh to Skye
- 17 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 18 4 days itinerary for France
- 19 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 20 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 3 weeks in Spain
- 23 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 24 Rent a car in England
- 25 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?