My husband and I will be flying in to Venice on Sunday September 23rd at 5:10 pm and leaving Venice on Friday the 28th at 12:20pm. We would like to see Florence and Rome. Which route do you think is the best to make our time efficient in each location. We would like to take the trains between these cities. We would like to keep our budget to a minimum, say 120-150 USD a night, but to be in a safe and central place to the tourist sites.
If you could recommend anything that would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland itinerary help
- 2 Trains France/Switzerland
- 3 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 4 Charles Degaulle question
- 5 Hammams in Spain
- 6 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 7 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 8 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 9 Train rides
- 10 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 11 Austria
- 12 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 13 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 14 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 15 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 16 Renting a car in Florence
- 17 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 18 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 19 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 20 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 21 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 22 First time in Italy
- 23 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 24 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 25 Cancelling apartment in PARIS