My husband and I will be flying in to Venice on Sunday September 23rd at 5:10 pm and leaving Venice on Friday the 28th at 12:20pm. We would like to see Florence and Rome. Which route do you think is the best to make our time efficient in each location. We would like to take the trains between these cities. We would like to keep our budget to a minimum, say 120-150 USD a night, but to be in a safe and central place to the tourist sites.
If you could recommend anything that would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 2 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 3 Loire or Provence in January?
- 4 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 5 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 6 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 7 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 12 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 13 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 14 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 15 Europe First Timers
- 16 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 17 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 18 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 19 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 20 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 21 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 22 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 23 Rome and Amalfi Coast Trip Report
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam