My husband and I will be flying in to Venice on Sunday September 23rd at 5:10 pm and leaving Venice on Friday the 28th at 12:20pm. We would like to see Florence and Rome. Which route do you think is the best to make our time efficient in each location. We would like to take the trains between these cities. We would like to keep our budget to a minimum, say 120-150 USD a night, but to be in a safe and central place to the tourist sites.
If you could recommend anything that would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Path of the Gods Question
- 2 How big backpack do I need?
- 3 Loire Valley 12 days
- 4 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 5 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 6 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 7 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 8 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 11 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 12 Greece Itinerary
- 13 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 14 Prague on a budget...
- 15 Munich Under Attack...
- 16 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 17 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 18 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 19 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 20 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 21 First trip - destination advice!
- 22 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 23 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 24 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 25 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam