My husband and I will be flying in to Venice on Sunday September 23rd at 5:10 pm and leaving Venice on Friday the 28th at 12:20pm. We would like to see Florence and Rome. Which route do you think is the best to make our time efficient in each location. We would like to take the trains between these cities. We would like to keep our budget to a minimum, say 120-150 USD a night, but to be in a safe and central place to the tourist sites.
If you could recommend anything that would be great!!
Italy in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 2 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 3 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 4 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 5 Trains in Europe
- 6 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 7 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 8 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 9 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 10 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 11 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 12 Netherlands and others
- 13 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 14 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 15 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 16 Raining in rome
- 17 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 18 Italian Lakes
- 19 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 20 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 21 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 22 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 23 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 24 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 25 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?