My husband and I will be flying in to Venice on Sunday September 23rd at 5:10 pm and leaving Venice on Friday the 28th at 12:20pm. We would like to see Florence and Rome. Which route do you think is the best to make our time efficient in each location. We would like to take the trains between these cities. We would like to keep our budget to a minimum, say 120-150 USD a night, but to be in a safe and central place to the tourist sites.
If you could recommend anything that would be great!!
Italy in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 2 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 3 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 4 Need help with itinerary
- 5 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 8 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 9 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 10 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 11 First Trip to Europe
- 12 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 13 Expat area's in France
- 14 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 15 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 16 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 17 One month (ish) in Spain
- 18 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 19 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 20 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 21 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 22 La Sagrada Familia
- 23 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 24 Where to stay in London
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.