My husband and I will be flying in to Venice on Sunday September 23rd at 5:10 pm and leaving Venice on Friday the 28th at 12:20pm. We would like to see Florence and Rome. Which route do you think is the best to make our time efficient in each location. We would like to take the trains between these cities. We would like to keep our budget to a minimum, say 120-150 USD a night, but to be in a safe and central place to the tourist sites.
If you could recommend anything that would be great!!
Italy in September
- 1 What to Give to Host Family
- 2 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 3 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 4 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 5 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 6 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 7 Driving through Europe
- 8 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 9 Getting the best our of Europe
- 10 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 11 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 12 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 13 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 14 Palio Parking
- 15 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 16 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 17 Oxford to Rye
- 18 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 19 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 20 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 21 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 22 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 23 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 24 italy itinerary for comments
- 25 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?