My husband and I will be flying in to Venice on Sunday September 23rd at 5:10 pm and leaving Venice on Friday the 28th at 12:20pm. We would like to see Florence and Rome. Which route do you think is the best to make our time efficient in each location. We would like to take the trains between these cities. We would like to keep our budget to a minimum, say 120-150 USD a night, but to be in a safe and central place to the tourist sites.
If you could recommend anything that would be great!!
Italy in September
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 3 Madrid to Sevilla
- 4 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 5 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 A full week in The Netherlands
- 8 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 9 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 Ireland in a week
- 12 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 19 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 20 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 21 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 25 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR