My husband and I will be flying in to Venice on Sunday September 23rd at 5:10 pm and leaving Venice on Friday the 28th at 12:20pm. We would like to see Florence and Rome. Which route do you think is the best to make our time efficient in each location. We would like to take the trains between these cities. We would like to keep our budget to a minimum, say 120-150 USD a night, but to be in a safe and central place to the tourist sites.
If you could recommend anything that would be great!!
Italy in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 2 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 3 Hotel in Rome?
- 4 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 5 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 6 Passport Delays
- 7 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 8 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 9 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 10 International driving permit required in France?
- 11 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 12 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 13 Message for Ackislander
- 14 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 15 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 16 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 17 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 Netherlands Delta Works
- 21 Cotswolds village base
- 22 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 23 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 24 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe