My husband and I will be flying in to Venice on Sunday September 23rd at 5:10 pm and leaving Venice on Friday the 28th at 12:20pm. We would like to see Florence and Rome. Which route do you think is the best to make our time efficient in each location. We would like to take the trains between these cities. We would like to keep our budget to a minimum, say 120-150 USD a night, but to be in a safe and central place to the tourist sites.
If you could recommend anything that would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Breakfast: London
- 2 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 3 http://healthytipweb.com/wonder-bust-reviews/
- 4 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 5 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 6 Camino Redux
- 7 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 8 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 9 Day trips from Amsterdam
- 10 Macedonia, Greece
- 11 worthy or no?
- 12 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 13 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 14 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 15 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 16 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 17 Seville bus information
- 18 Montpellier to Arles
- 19 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 20 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 21 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 22 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 23 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 24 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 25 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?