My husband and I will be flying in to Venice on Sunday September 23rd at 5:10 pm and leaving Venice on Friday the 28th at 12:20pm. We would like to see Florence and Rome. Which route do you think is the best to make our time efficient in each location. We would like to take the trains between these cities. We would like to keep our budget to a minimum, say 120-150 USD a night, but to be in a safe and central place to the tourist sites.
If you could recommend anything that would be great!!
Italy in September
- 1 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 2 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 3 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 4 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 5 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 6 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 7 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 8 Germany with 6 month old.
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 11 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 12 Time in Strasbourg?
- 13 Germany and Italy
- 14 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 15 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 16 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 17 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 18 Free/cheap things to do in London
- 19 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 20 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 21 Dolomites Drives
- 22 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 23 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 24 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 25 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy