My husband and I will be flying in to Venice on Sunday September 23rd at 5:10 pm and leaving Venice on Friday the 28th at 12:20pm. We would like to see Florence and Rome. Which route do you think is the best to make our time efficient in each location. We would like to take the trains between these cities. We would like to keep our budget to a minimum, say 120-150 USD a night, but to be in a safe and central place to the tourist sites.
If you could recommend anything that would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 3 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 4 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 5 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 6 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 11 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 12 Edinburgh to Skye
- 13 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 17 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 18 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 19 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 20 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 21 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 24 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 25 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...