My husband and I will be flying in to Venice on Sunday September 23rd at 5:10 pm and leaving Venice on Friday the 28th at 12:20pm. We would like to see Florence and Rome. Which route do you think is the best to make our time efficient in each location. We would like to take the trains between these cities. We would like to keep our budget to a minimum, say 120-150 USD a night, but to be in a safe and central place to the tourist sites.
If you could recommend anything that would be great!!
Italy in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 2 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 3 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 5 England and Scotland
- 6 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 7 Dublin to Armagh?
- 8 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 9 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 10 Gite and/or agritourism
- 11 Apartment for family trip to London
- 12 Prebook B&Bs
- 13 Switzerland
- 14 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 15 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 20 days in Germany
- 18 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 19 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 20 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 23 Athens/Istanbul March
- 24 French open
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?