My husband and I will be flying in to Venice on Sunday September 23rd at 5:10 pm and leaving Venice on Friday the 28th at 12:20pm. We would like to see Florence and Rome. Which route do you think is the best to make our time efficient in each location. We would like to take the trains between these cities. We would like to keep our budget to a minimum, say 120-150 USD a night, but to be in a safe and central place to the tourist sites.
If you could recommend anything that would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 2 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 5 Guides - Matera
- 6 Open mindedness on Fodors.
- 7 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 8 Spain Itinerary Help
- 9 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 10 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 11 cell phone companys
- 12 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 13 French lavender and cottages
- 14 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 15 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 17 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 18 Barcelona completely overrated
- 19 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 20 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 21 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 22 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 23 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 24 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 25 3 days to spend in europe