My husband and I will be flying in to Venice on Sunday September 23rd at 5:10 pm and leaving Venice on Friday the 28th at 12:20pm. We would like to see Florence and Rome. Which route do you think is the best to make our time efficient in each location. We would like to take the trains between these cities. We would like to keep our budget to a minimum, say 120-150 USD a night, but to be in a safe and central place to the tourist sites.
If you could recommend anything that would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TIM in FCO - update
- 2 Visa Query
- 3 London in Winter Report
- 4 Visit to Sardinia
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 7 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 8 Legal documents assistants
- 9 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 10 ATM help
- 11 ATM
- 12 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 15 London is it worth it?
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Montserrat Express
- 18 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 21 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 25 International drivers permit