My husband and I will be flying in to Venice on Sunday September 23rd at 5:10 pm and leaving Venice on Friday the 28th at 12:20pm. We would like to see Florence and Rome. Which route do you think is the best to make our time efficient in each location. We would like to take the trains between these cities. We would like to keep our budget to a minimum, say 120-150 USD a night, but to be in a safe and central place to the tourist sites.
If you could recommend anything that would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cash machines ATM
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 YIKES!
- 4 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 5 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 6 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 7 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 8 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 9 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 10 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 11 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 12 Charming areas to explore in London
- 13 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 14 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 17 days Slovenia croatia
- 16 Is Mittenwald a good base for outdoor activities, etc?
- 17 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 18 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 19 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 20 Swiss Pass
- 21 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 22 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 23 Scotland Trip Report
- 24 Athens International airport
- 25 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?