Can anyone give me good tips for a Honeymoon in Rome, Tuscany (probably Chianti) and Sorreto/Capri? We will do a 7 day trip, and we wanted to go to those cities above, do you think is too much to do in 7 days?
Italy in October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 London neighborhood suggestions
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 5 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 6 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 7 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 8 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 9 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 10 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 11 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 12 All you need in croatia
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 15 Tipping in Greece
- 16 Bayern seasonal pass
- 17 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 18 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 19 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 20 Italy vacation rental help
- 21 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 22 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help