Can anyone give me good tips for a Honeymoon in Rome, Tuscany (probably Chianti) and Sorreto/Capri? We will do a 7 day trip, and we wanted to go to those cities above, do you think is too much to do in 7 days?
Italy in October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 2 Top 5 choices from London
- 3 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 4 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 5 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 6 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 7 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 8 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 9 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 10 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 11 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 12 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 13 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 14 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 17 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 18 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 19 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 20 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 21 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 22 3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning
- 23 two weeks in Paris-- looking for new ideas
- 24 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 25 Macarons!