We are a family of 2 adults and 2 children, exploring the idea of visiting Italy in the first two weeks of November. Since its out first time in Italy, we want to cover - Rome, Florence, Naples, Amalfi Coast, Verona and fly back from Milan.
Wanted some feedback on the following points:
- How is November as a time to visit these places?
- Will Lake Como be a place that we try to add to the itinerary?
- Or if the weather in North will be cold shall we try to cover more on Southern side of Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 2 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 Overnight at Heathrow
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 France, UK and Ireland
- 6 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 7 Spain and South of France
- 8 Ronda Wine/biking
- 9 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 10 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Andalucia itinerary help
- 13 Santorini lodging
- 14 Germany family road trip help!
- 15 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 16 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 17 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 18 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 19 Prague
- 20 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 21 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 22 9 days in London
- 23 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 24 No Periods in British Written English!
- 25 Milan private guide