We are a family of 2 adults and 2 children, exploring the idea of visiting Italy in the first two weeks of November. Since its out first time in Italy, we want to cover - Rome, Florence, Naples, Amalfi Coast, Verona and fly back from Milan.
Wanted some feedback on the following points:
- How is November as a time to visit these places?
- Will Lake Como be a place that we try to add to the itinerary?
- Or if the weather in North will be cold shall we try to cover more on Southern side of Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 2 Dublin Leap Card
- 3 Vatican City questions
- 4 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 5 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 6 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 7 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 8 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 9 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 10 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 11 Piedmont as a destination
- 12 dinner jackets
- 13 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Garda Land
- 16 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 19 2 weeks Europe trip
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 22 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Cordoba Overnight?
- 25 SPB White Nights boat tours