We are a family of 2 adults and 2 children, exploring the idea of visiting Italy in the first two weeks of November. Since its out first time in Italy, we want to cover - Rome, Florence, Naples, Amalfi Coast, Verona and fly back from Milan.
Wanted some feedback on the following points:
- How is November as a time to visit these places?
- Will Lake Como be a place that we try to add to the itinerary?
- Or if the weather in North will be cold shall we try to cover more on Southern side of Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Paris
- 2 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 3 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 4 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 5 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 11 International Flight Question
- 12 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 13 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 14 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 15 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Luggage Storage
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days