me and my husband are planning on making our first europe trip,thinking to start with italy.but i just read on this forum that going to italy in july or august would not be the best thing to do.wanted some suggestions/
italy in mid july
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 2 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 3 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 4 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 5 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 6 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Best beach town in Italy?
- 9 Is Venice really dirty?
- 10 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 Weekend in Norfolk
- 13 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 14 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 15 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 16 Autumn in Paris
- 17 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 18 Burgundy in May
- 19 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 20 A Greek sojourn
- 21 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 22 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 23 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir