I am looking for a pleasant rental in rome in a nice central area.
Either a bed and breakfast or hotel nice but reasonable.
Have also heard of lodging in convents in rome with the religious/ catholic sisters.. any advise? on a place or area you liked in particular?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 2 ID check request from a hotel????
- 3 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 4 Help! Trains to Brugge from Brussels
- 5 The Hague
- 6 Cars in France
- 7 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 8 Weekend in Paris in October
- 9 Mont St Michel hotels
- 10 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 11 which michelin maps needed?
- 12 Spain accomodation
- 13 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 14 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 15 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 16 Texting in France
- 17 Reims Champagne Houses
- 18 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 19 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 20 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 21 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 22 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 23 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Paris accomodation
- 25 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip