I am looking for a pleasant rental in rome in a nice central area.
Either a bed and breakfast or hotel nice but reasonable.
Have also heard of lodging in convents in rome with the religious/ catholic sisters.. any advise? on a place or area you liked in particular?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 private shore excurtion
- 2 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 3 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 4 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 5 Dublin Sites, Fun and Food
- 6 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 7 Not-too-expensive Bed & Breakfasts in Ranelagh (or central-ish) Dublin?
- 8 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 9 Vet my itinerary
- 10 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 11 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 12 Another Book List for Italy
- 13 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 14 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 15 Italy - best two central locations
- 16 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 17 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 18 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 19 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 20 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 21 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 23 Lose The Weight ==>> http://funmac.com/purity-cleanse/
- 24 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 25 Please help with 7 day itinerary for Croatia