I am looking for a pleasant rental in rome in a nice central area.
Either a bed and breakfast or hotel nice but reasonable.
Have also heard of lodging in convents in rome with the religious/ catholic sisters.. any advise? on a place or area you liked in particular?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 2 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 3 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 4 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 5 Keukenhof in May?
- 6 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 7 tickets for Wimbledon
- 8 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 9 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 10 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 11 Insurance on rental car options
- 12 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 13 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 14 Istanbul at Easter
- 15 Happy birthday ATM
- 16 Renting a car in Greece
- 17 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 18 24 hours in Paris
- 19 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 20 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 21 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 22 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 23 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Hotel Recommendations in Paris