I'm hoping that you can give me some help on our trip to Italy next March. I know that this is not the ideal time but it is what we have after some travel in Africa.
We fly into and out of Rome and want to spend a few days to see the main sights again, our first visit being 32 years ago.
Next I really want to see the Amalfi area for 5-6 days but am wondering what it would be like in March ?
We have another 6 days in Italy and would appreciate any suggestions on what would be a good bet at this time. Perhaps further south ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 What about Basque Country?
- 3 Croatia Itinerary Advice - Thank you!
- 4 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 5 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 6 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 7 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 8 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 9 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 10 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 11 Charles Degaulle question
- 12 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 13 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 14 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 15 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 16 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 17 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 18 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 19 Iceland in July
- 20 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 21 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 22 Train rides
- 23 Pompeii luggage storage
- 24 italy itinerary request
- 25 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily