I'm hoping that you can give me some help on our trip to Italy next March. I know that this is not the ideal time but it is what we have after some travel in Africa.
We fly into and out of Rome and want to spend a few days to see the main sights again, our first visit being 32 years ago.
Next I really want to see the Amalfi area for 5-6 days but am wondering what it would be like in March ?
We have another 6 days in Italy and would appreciate any suggestions on what would be a good bet at this time. Perhaps further south ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 레드카지노→▶≫【 ＳＯ２２４.ＣＯＭ 】≪◀←슈퍼카지노
- 2 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 3 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 6 Where to enjoy Paris
- 7 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 10 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 13 Meteora for older folk
- 14 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 15 Versailles
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 18 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 19 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 20 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 21 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 22 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 23 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 24 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 25 Athens