I'm hoping that you can give me some help on our trip to Italy next March. I know that this is not the ideal time but it is what we have after some travel in Africa.
We fly into and out of Rome and want to spend a few days to see the main sights again, our first visit being 32 years ago.
Next I really want to see the Amalfi area for 5-6 days but am wondering what it would be like in March ?
We have another 6 days in Italy and would appreciate any suggestions on what would be a good bet at this time. Perhaps further south ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 2 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 3 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 4 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 5 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 6 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 7 Bandol port of call
- 8 Scotland Highlands
- 9 Bavaria in August
- 10 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 11 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 12 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 15 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 16 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 17 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 18 Lake Garda or Lake Lugano?
- 19 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 20 Hyeres? Grimaud? elsewhere?
- 21 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 22 What clothes?
- 23 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 24 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 25 Planning a two day visit to Montreux