I'm hoping that you can give me some help on our trip to Italy next March. I know that this is not the ideal time but it is what we have after some travel in Africa.
We fly into and out of Rome and want to spend a few days to see the main sights again, our first visit being 32 years ago.
Next I really want to see the Amalfi area for 5-6 days but am wondering what it would be like in March ?
We have another 6 days in Italy and would appreciate any suggestions on what would be a good bet at this time. Perhaps further south ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 nights in England, please help
- 2 Upcoming first trip to the UK
- 3 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 4 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 5 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 6 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 7 3/4/ days South of France
- 8 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 9 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 10 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 11 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 12 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 13 Mom's First Trip to Paris (2.5 days)
- 14 Trains from Granada
- 15 Cinque Terre with Mom (4 days)
- 16 Iceland-another itinerary help request
- 17 Rome & Florence with Mom (3 days)
- 18 Do we stay in Montalcino or Chianti or Both?
- 19 Alhambra
- 20 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 21 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 22 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 23 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 24 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 25 Ten day tour of Assisi and Umbria during Candelmaggio