I'm hoping that you can give me some help on our trip to Italy next March. I know that this is not the ideal time but it is what we have after some travel in Africa.
We fly into and out of Rome and want to spend a few days to see the main sights again, our first visit being 32 years ago.
Next I really want to see the Amalfi area for 5-6 days but am wondering what it would be like in March ?
We have another 6 days in Italy and would appreciate any suggestions on what would be a good bet at this time. Perhaps further south ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 3 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 4 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 5 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 6 Route des Vins
- 7 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 8 2 days in Florence
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 11 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 12 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 13 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 14 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 15 base for Andalucia
- 16 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 19 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 20 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 21 Windsor Castle
- 22 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 23 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 24 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 25 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg