I'm hoping that you can give me some help on our trip to Italy next March. I know that this is not the ideal time but it is what we have after some travel in Africa.
We fly into and out of Rome and want to spend a few days to see the main sights again, our first visit being 32 years ago.
Next I really want to see the Amalfi area for 5-6 days but am wondering what it would be like in March ?
We have another 6 days in Italy and would appreciate any suggestions on what would be a good bet at this time. Perhaps further south ?
Italy in March
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 2 4-6 weeks
- 3 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 4 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 5 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 6 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 7 Venice Banning Fodors
- 8 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 11 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 12 Eiffel tower tickets
- 13 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 14 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 18 Rome---August and September
- 19 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 20 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 21 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 22 France, Italy and Greec
- 23 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 South of France November Trip Report