I'm hoping that you can give me some help on our trip to Italy next March. I know that this is not the ideal time but it is what we have after some travel in Africa.
We fly into and out of Rome and want to spend a few days to see the main sights again, our first visit being 32 years ago.
Next I really want to see the Amalfi area for 5-6 days but am wondering what it would be like in March ?
We have another 6 days in Italy and would appreciate any suggestions on what would be a good bet at this time. Perhaps further south ?
Italy in March
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 2 Favorite things to do in London
- 3 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 4 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 5 Museum Pass
- 6 Tram to Airport
- 7 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 8 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 9 3 days in Bordeaux
- 10 Tipping in the UK
- 11 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 12 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 13 Taxi or bus from Lucca?
- 14 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 15 4 days in lake region
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 17 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 18 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 19 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 20 Restrictions on Portable GPS Use in the UK
- 21 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 22 7 countries in a month
- 23 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 24 Already planning our next trip (Spain/Italy/France)!
- 25 Trip to Scotland and northern England June 2014