I'm hoping that you can give me some help on our trip to Italy next March. I know that this is not the ideal time but it is what we have after some travel in Africa.
We fly into and out of Rome and want to spend a few days to see the main sights again, our first visit being 32 years ago.
Next I really want to see the Amalfi area for 5-6 days but am wondering what it would be like in March ?
We have another 6 days in Italy and would appreciate any suggestions on what would be a good bet at this time. Perhaps further south ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 2 Norfolk base
- 3 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 4 italy itinerary
- 5 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 6 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 7 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 8 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 9 Small town near Grenada?
- 10 Rome Rental Car
- 11 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 12 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 15 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 16 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 17 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 18 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 19 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 20 Berlin restaurant recs
- 21 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 22 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 23 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 24 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 25 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)