We are planning a trip to Italy for 5 adults and 2 teens. We are leaving the US June 13 or 14 and leaving Italy June 22. At this stage we are narrowing down the cities/sites we want to see most, but so far Rome, Venice, Naples, and southern Italy are at the top. We haven't dedcided on flights yet because we want to pick a starting point first ( Rome or Venice, maybe?) Our interests are food, photography, history, and the beach.
Italy in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 2 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 3 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 4 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 5 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 6 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 7 Paris: Best Bistros
- 8 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 9 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 10 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 11 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 12 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 13 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 14 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 15 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 16 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 17 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 18 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 19 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 20 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 21 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 22 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 23 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 24 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 25 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted