We are planning a trip to Italy for 5 adults and 2 teens. We are leaving the US June 13 or 14 and leaving Italy June 22. At this stage we are narrowing down the cities/sites we want to see most, but so far Rome, Venice, Naples, and southern Italy are at the top. We haven't dedcided on flights yet because we want to pick a starting point first ( Rome or Venice, maybe?) Our interests are food, photography, history, and the beach.
Italy in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 2 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 5 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 6 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 7 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 8 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 9 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 10 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 11 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 12 Croatia itinerary
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 15 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 16 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 17 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 18 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 19 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 20 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 21 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 22 Visit to Bath and London england
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 10 days in England
- 25 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest