We are planning a trip to Italy for 5 adults and 2 teens. We are leaving the US June 13 or 14 and leaving Italy June 22. At this stage we are narrowing down the cities/sites we want to see most, but so far Rome, Venice, Naples, and southern Italy are at the top. We haven't dedcided on flights yet because we want to pick a starting point first ( Rome or Venice, maybe?) Our interests are food, photography, history, and the beach.
Italy in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 2 A week in spain
- 3 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 4 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 5 10 Days in Switzerland
- 6 ought to to perform your co
- 7 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 8 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 9 Family trip to France with kids
- 10 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 11 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 12 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 13 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 14 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 15 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 16 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 17 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 18 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 19 scotland trave;
- 20 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 21 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 22 Swiss decisions
- 23 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 24 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 25 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014