We are planning a trip to Italy for 5 adults and 2 teens. We are leaving the US June 13 or 14 and leaving Italy June 22. At this stage we are narrowing down the cities/sites we want to see most, but so far Rome, Venice, Naples, and southern Italy are at the top. We haven't dedcided on flights yet because we want to pick a starting point first ( Rome or Venice, maybe?) Our interests are food, photography, history, and the beach.
Italy in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 2 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 3 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 4 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 7 Help with England/Wales tour
- 8 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 9 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 10 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 11 Reykjavik hotels
- 12 Hotels that we found special
- 13 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 14 Too many Trip Reports
- 15 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 16 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 17 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 18 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 19 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 20 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 21 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 22 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 23 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia