We are planning a trip to Italy for 5 adults and 2 teens. We are leaving the US June 13 or 14 and leaving Italy June 22. At this stage we are narrowing down the cities/sites we want to see most, but so far Rome, Venice, Naples, and southern Italy are at the top. We haven't dedcided on flights yet because we want to pick a starting point first ( Rome or Venice, maybe?) Our interests are food, photography, history, and the beach.
Italy in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 2 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 3 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 4 Ireland or Scotland
- 5 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 6 From Denver to Virtuous
- 7 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 10 Off the beaten path in Italy
- 11 Cotswolds first time
- 12 Have 4 Ticket to Eiffel Tower Summit for sale 31.08, early afternoon
- 13 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 14 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 15 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 16 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 Day trips from Bologna
- 19 The east coast of Italy
- 20 Schengen rule made easy
- 21 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 22 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 23 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 24 Grad Schools in London?
- 25 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia