Ok, my parents were born in Italy, and i went many times as a kid, but now i go with my family, we only went once so far and that was this past august, so we are going to go back in Feb. We were thinking around Feb 14-21 6 nights, maybe 7. But we have to be in Milan on the 15th, and torino on the 19th to see football games.
We were already in Milan this summer so we were thinking fly into milan see the game spend 1 night there, then wake up and go to Genova for 2 nights, then the final 3 in Torino. Would you suggust anything else? Would you go to Bologna instead of Genova?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 2 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 3 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 4 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 5 Praiano
- 6 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 7 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 8 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 9 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 10 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 11 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 12 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 13 Oporto
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 16 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 17 Italy bus or train
- 18 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 19 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 20 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 21 Porto and vicinity
- 22 Rome to venice
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 25 help with Italy itinerary