Ok, my parents were born in Italy, and i went many times as a kid, but now i go with my family, we only went once so far and that was this past august, so we are going to go back in Feb. We were thinking around Feb 14-21 6 nights, maybe 7. But we have to be in Milan on the 15th, and torino on the 19th to see football games.
We were already in Milan this summer so we were thinking fly into milan see the game spend 1 night there, then wake up and go to Genova for 2 nights, then the final 3 in Torino. Would you suggust anything else? Would you go to Bologna instead of Genova?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 2 12 nights in Greek islands
- 3 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 4 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 5 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 6 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 7 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 8 Classical Music in Milan
- 9 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 11 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 12 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 13 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 14 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 15 Pousadas in Portugal
- 16 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 17 Antiques shopping Rome
- 18 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 19 Scotland Trip Planning
- 20 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 21 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 22 Paris food tours?
- 23 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 24 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 25 Lake Maggiore