Ok, my parents were born in Italy, and i went many times as a kid, but now i go with my family, we only went once so far and that was this past august, so we are going to go back in Feb. We were thinking around Feb 14-21 6 nights, maybe 7. But we have to be in Milan on the 15th, and torino on the 19th to see football games.
We were already in Milan this summer so we were thinking fly into milan see the game spend 1 night there, then wake up and go to Genova for 2 nights, then the final 3 in Torino. Would you suggust anything else? Would you go to Bologna instead of Genova?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 2 Things to do in Brussels
- 3 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 4 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 8 Cont...@yahoo Mai** Sup **18884823831** Tech Sup PH NO ☛☎
- 9 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Madrid airport question
- 17 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 18 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 19 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 22 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 23 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 24 38 Days in Paris
- 25 Naxos car rental