Ok, my parents were born in Italy, and i went many times as a kid, but now i go with my family, we only went once so far and that was this past august, so we are going to go back in Feb. We were thinking around Feb 14-21 6 nights, maybe 7. But we have to be in Milan on the 15th, and torino on the 19th to see football games.
We were already in Milan this summer so we were thinking fly into milan see the game spend 1 night there, then wake up and go to Genova for 2 nights, then the final 3 in Torino. Would you suggust anything else? Would you go to Bologna instead of Genova?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 4 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 5 Day trips from Uzes
- 6 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 7 La baule and La Rochelle compared to Biarritz and st malo
- 8 Visiting the Black Forest
- 9 Barcelona to Morocco
- 10 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 11 Laundry - Ireland?
- 12 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 13 AVE train tickets questions.
- 14 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 15 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 18 Rome to Positano
- 19 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 20 Naples or Genoa
- 21 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 22 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 23 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome