Ok, my parents were born in Italy, and i went many times as a kid, but now i go with my family, we only went once so far and that was this past august, so we are going to go back in Feb. We were thinking around Feb 14-21 6 nights, maybe 7. But we have to be in Milan on the 15th, and torino on the 19th to see football games.
We were already in Milan this summer so we were thinking fly into milan see the game spend 1 night there, then wake up and go to Genova for 2 nights, then the final 3 in Torino. Would you suggust anything else? Would you go to Bologna instead of Genova?
Italy in February? Is this a good itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 2 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 3 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 4 London 2nd time around
- 5 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 6 Edinburgh - outings?
- 7 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 8 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 9 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 10 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 11 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 12 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 13 What to wear
- 14 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 15 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 16 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 17 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 18 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Istanbul Itinerary
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY