Ok, my parents were born in Italy, and i went many times as a kid, but now i go with my family, we only went once so far and that was this past august, so we are going to go back in Feb. We were thinking around Feb 14-21 6 nights, maybe 7. But we have to be in Milan on the 15th, and torino on the 19th to see football games.
We were already in Milan this summer so we were thinking fly into milan see the game spend 1 night there, then wake up and go to Genova for 2 nights, then the final 3 in Torino. Would you suggust anything else? Would you go to Bologna instead of Genova?
Italy in February? Is this a good itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain for 7 days
- 2 Spending money in Italy?
- 3 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 4 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 5 Biking across Europe
- 6 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 7 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 8 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 9 Normandy in October
- 10 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 11 I went to Paris in June
- 12 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 13 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 14 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 15 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 16 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 17 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 18 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 20 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 21 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 22 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 23 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 24 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 25 How to get to Strasbourg from Stuttgart Airport