Ok, my parents were born in Italy, and i went many times as a kid, but now i go with my family, we only went once so far and that was this past august, so we are going to go back in Feb. We were thinking around Feb 14-21 6 nights, maybe 7. But we have to be in Milan on the 15th, and torino on the 19th to see football games.
We were already in Milan this summer so we were thinking fly into milan see the game spend 1 night there, then wake up and go to Genova for 2 nights, then the final 3 in Torino. Would you suggust anything else? Would you go to Bologna instead of Genova?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Trip Report
- 2 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 3 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 4 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 5 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 6 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 7 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 8 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 9 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 10 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 11 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 12 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 13 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 14 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 15 20 free days of Europe
- 16 CDG international flight
- 17 12 days europe
- 18 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 19 Budapest on a budget
- 20 Seville in late January
- 21 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 22 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 23 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 24 3 days to spend in europe
- 25 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais