Ok, my parents were born in Italy, and i went many times as a kid, but now i go with my family, we only went once so far and that was this past august, so we are going to go back in Feb. We were thinking around Feb 14-21 6 nights, maybe 7. But we have to be in Milan on the 15th, and torino on the 19th to see football games.
We were already in Milan this summer so we were thinking fly into milan see the game spend 1 night there, then wake up and go to Genova for 2 nights, then the final 3 in Torino. Would you suggust anything else? Would you go to Bologna instead of Genova?
Italy in February? Is this a good itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 2 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 3 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 4 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 5 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 6 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 7 Istanbul Itinerary
- 8 London - Site List Triage -
- 9 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 10 Santorini transportation
- 11 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 12 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 13 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 14 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 15 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 16 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 17 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 18 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 19 London neighborhood suggestions
- 20 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 21 Restaurants in Spain
- 22 big family in Ireland
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Touring Dover Castle
- 25 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip