Ok, my parents were born in Italy, and i went many times as a kid, but now i go with my family, we only went once so far and that was this past august, so we are going to go back in Feb. We were thinking around Feb 14-21 6 nights, maybe 7. But we have to be in Milan on the 15th, and torino on the 19th to see football games.
We were already in Milan this summer so we were thinking fly into milan see the game spend 1 night there, then wake up and go to Genova for 2 nights, then the final 3 in Torino. Would you suggust anything else? Would you go to Bologna instead of Genova?
Italy in February? Is this a good itinerary?
- 1 Spain - Andalucia
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 4 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 8 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 9 Trip around Spain
- 10 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 11 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 12 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 13 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 16 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 17 One more last question on Bayeux
- 18 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 19 Medieval Tallinn
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Italian language schools