Ok, my parents were born in Italy, and i went many times as a kid, but now i go with my family, we only went once so far and that was this past august, so we are going to go back in Feb. We were thinking around Feb 14-21 6 nights, maybe 7. But we have to be in Milan on the 15th, and torino on the 19th to see football games.
We were already in Milan this summer so we were thinking fly into milan see the game spend 1 night there, then wake up and go to Genova for 2 nights, then the final 3 in Torino. Would you suggust anything else? Would you go to Bologna instead of Genova?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 2 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 3 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 4 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 7 Uber vs. TfL
- 8 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 9 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 10 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 11 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 12 Alitala
- 13 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 14 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 15 celticmoon, a quick question
- 16 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 What fresh hell is this?
- 19 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 20 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 21 Which Train Station in Venice
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 23 Greek Village
- 24 Berlin
- 25 Bordeaux to Nice