Ok, my parents were born in Italy, and i went many times as a kid, but now i go with my family, we only went once so far and that was this past august, so we are going to go back in Feb. We were thinking around Feb 14-21 6 nights, maybe 7. But we have to be in Milan on the 15th, and torino on the 19th to see football games.
We were already in Milan this summer so we were thinking fly into milan see the game spend 1 night there, then wake up and go to Genova for 2 nights, then the final 3 in Torino. Would you suggust anything else? Would you go to Bologna instead of Genova?
Italy in February? Is this a good itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 2 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 3 Spain driving trip
- 4 Renting an apt.
- 5 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 6 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 7 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 8 Germany for 3 weeks
- 9 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 10 Great restaurants in Italy
- 11 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 12 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 13 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 16 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 17 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 18 Amsterday > Bruges
- 19 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 20 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 21 Help me with this trip
- 22 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 23 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 24 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 25 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion