Ok, my parents were born in Italy, and i went many times as a kid, but now i go with my family, we only went once so far and that was this past august, so we are going to go back in Feb. We were thinking around Feb 14-21 6 nights, maybe 7. But we have to be in Milan on the 15th, and torino on the 19th to see football games.
We were already in Milan this summer so we were thinking fly into milan see the game spend 1 night there, then wake up and go to Genova for 2 nights, then the final 3 in Torino. Would you suggust anything else? Would you go to Bologna instead of Genova?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 4 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 5 Scotland Trip
- 6 visa appointment experience
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 Hamam Istanbul?
- 9 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 10 First Trip to Europe!
- 11 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 12 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 13 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 14 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 15 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 16 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 17 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 18 Rue des Rosiers
- 19 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 20 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 21 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 22 Brief trip report Naples
- 23 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 24 What to take to Germany
- 25 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris