Ok, my parents were born in Italy, and i went many times as a kid, but now i go with my family, we only went once so far and that was this past august, so we are going to go back in Feb. We were thinking around Feb 14-21 6 nights, maybe 7. But we have to be in Milan on the 15th, and torino on the 19th to see football games.
We were already in Milan this summer so we were thinking fly into milan see the game spend 1 night there, then wake up and go to Genova for 2 nights, then the final 3 in Torino. Would you suggust anything else? Would you go to Bologna instead of Genova?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 2 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 3 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 4 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 5 Shopping in Paris
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 8 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 9 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 10 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 11 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 12 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 13 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 14 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 15 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 16 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 17 Switzerland in 8 days
- 18 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 19 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 20 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 21 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 22 planning confusion
- 23 Croatia Itenerary
- 24 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 25 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?