My husband and I are looking to go to Italy in mid-February. However, we are aware that the weather is not going to be great (ideally we would want to go later, but work issues will not allow that).
My question is: What are the best places to visit in Italy in February? We have already been to Rome, Venice, and Florence, so we would like to go somewhere different this trip.
We are also open to other places in Europe as well if anyone has other suggestions outside Italy as well.
Italy in February
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 Trip around Spain
- 9 Trieste as a day trip?
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 14 Spain - Andalucia
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 One more last question on Bayeux
- 17 banger rally around europe?
- 18 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 19 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 20 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 21 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 22 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 23 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 24 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 25 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!