My husband and I are looking to go to Italy in mid-February. However, we are aware that the weather is not going to be great (ideally we would want to go later, but work issues will not allow that).
My question is: What are the best places to visit in Italy in February? We have already been to Rome, Venice, and Florence, so we would like to go somewhere different this trip.
We are also open to other places in Europe as well if anyone has other suggestions outside Italy as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Hotel - Different Request
- 2 Seville to Cordoba
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 5 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Travelling Iceland
- 8 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 9 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 10 Portugal rental car
- 11 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 12 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 13 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 14 Trastevere Food
- 15 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 16 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 17 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 18 Sim Cards
- 19 Nightime Tivoli
- 20 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 21 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 22 IWM
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 Amalfi Coast
- 25 Montserrat Express