My husband and I are looking to go to Italy in mid-February. However, we are aware that the weather is not going to be great (ideally we would want to go later, but work issues will not allow that).
My question is: What are the best places to visit in Italy in February? We have already been to Rome, Venice, and Florence, so we would like to go somewhere different this trip.
We are also open to other places in Europe as well if anyone has other suggestions outside Italy as well.
Italy in February
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 2 Globus Tours
- 3 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 4 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 5 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 6 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 7 First Trip to Europe
- 8 Central London Hotels
- 9 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 10 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 11 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 12 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 13 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 14 Paris Taxi
- 15 Apartment cooking in Paris
- 16 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 17 Bielsa, Spain - Any info?
- 18 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 19 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 20 review of grimaldi ferry barcelona to porto torres
- 21 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 22 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 23 Cornwall or Paris?
- 24 Paris T A X I
- 25 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days