My husband and I are looking to go to Italy in mid-February. However, we are aware that the weather is not going to be great (ideally we would want to go later, but work issues will not allow that).
My question is: What are the best places to visit in Italy in February? We have already been to Rome, Venice, and Florence, so we would like to go somewhere different this trip.
We are also open to other places in Europe as well if anyone has other suggestions outside Italy as well.
Italy in February
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 2 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 3 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 4 First time to Switzerland
- 5 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 6 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 7 Eastern Europe
- 8 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 9 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 10 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 11 Switzerland help...?
- 12 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 15 London to Paris by train
- 16 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 4 weeks in the UK
- 22 Granada
- 23 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 25 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places