My husband and I are looking to go to Italy in mid-February. However, we are aware that the weather is not going to be great (ideally we would want to go later, but work issues will not allow that).
My question is: What are the best places to visit in Italy in February? We have already been to Rome, Venice, and Florence, so we would like to go somewhere different this trip.
We are also open to other places in Europe as well if anyone has other suggestions outside Italy as well.
Italy in February
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 4 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 5 Paris and where else?
- 6 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 7 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 8 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 9 Internet or travel agent?
- 10 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 11 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 12 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 13 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 14 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 15 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 16 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris
- 18 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 19 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 20 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 23 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 24 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 25 Raining in rome