My husband and I are looking to go to Italy in mid-February. However, we are aware that the weather is not going to be great (ideally we would want to go later, but work issues will not allow that).
My question is: What are the best places to visit in Italy in February? We have already been to Rome, Venice, and Florence, so we would like to go somewhere different this trip.
We are also open to other places in Europe as well if anyone has other suggestions outside Italy as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Korean Messages
- 3 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 4 Interesting places to visit
- 5 Budapest in December 2017
- 6 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 7 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 8 Petrol in Greece
- 9 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 14 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 International Flight Question
- 17 Dijon in December!
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 20 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 6-7 Days in France