My husband and I are looking to go to Italy in mid-February. However, we are aware that the weather is not going to be great (ideally we would want to go later, but work issues will not allow that).
My question is: What are the best places to visit in Italy in February? We have already been to Rome, Venice, and Florence, so we would like to go somewhere different this trip.
We are also open to other places in Europe as well if anyone has other suggestions outside Italy as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parking in Italy
- 2 munich - day trips
- 3 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 4 I'm back.....
- 5 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 6 Edinburgh in March
- 7 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 8 Paris gtg in October?
- 9 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 10 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 11 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 12 Departure Tax in UK
- 13 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 14 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 15 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 16 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 17 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 18 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 19 European Championship
- 20 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 21 FAQs
- 22 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 23 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 24 1 week in Malaga
- 25 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/