My husband and I are looking to go to Italy in mid-February. However, we are aware that the weather is not going to be great (ideally we would want to go later, but work issues will not allow that).
My question is: What are the best places to visit in Italy in February? We have already been to Rome, Venice, and Florence, so we would like to go somewhere different this trip.
We are also open to other places in Europe as well if anyone has other suggestions outside Italy as well.
Italy in February
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 3 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 4 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 5 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 9 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 10 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 11 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 12 nearby cities to london
- 13 Hotel in Venice
- 14 9 days in turkey
- 15 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 18 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 19 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 20 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 23 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 24 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 25 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague