My husband and I are looking to go to Italy in mid-February. However, we are aware that the weather is not going to be great (ideally we would want to go later, but work issues will not allow that).
My question is: What are the best places to visit in Italy in February? We have already been to Rome, Venice, and Florence, so we would like to go somewhere different this trip.
We are also open to other places in Europe as well if anyone has other suggestions outside Italy as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 2 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 3 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 4 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 5 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 6 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 7 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 8 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 9 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 10 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 11 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 12 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 13 Shall we Gdansk?
- 14 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 17 Jewish Vienna
- 18 Short time in Vienna
- 19 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 20 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 21 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 22 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 25 Switzerland part of 3-week trip