My husband and I are looking to go to Italy in mid-February. However, we are aware that the weather is not going to be great (ideally we would want to go later, but work issues will not allow that).
My question is: What are the best places to visit in Italy in February? We have already been to Rome, Venice, and Florence, so we would like to go somewhere different this trip.
We are also open to other places in Europe as well if anyone has other suggestions outside Italy as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 2 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 3 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 4 England and Wales by public transport
- 5 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 6 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 7 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 8 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 9 MiFi in Italy
- 10 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 11 One quick week -- where in France?
- 12 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 13 Guides - Matera
- 14 Spain Itinerary Help
- 15 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 16 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 17 Ravello to Paestum
- 18 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 19 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 20 Girona and Besalau
- 21 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 22 London Itinerary and Questions
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 25 Switzerland and Northern Italy