My husband and I are looking to go to Italy in mid-February. However, we are aware that the weather is not going to be great (ideally we would want to go later, but work issues will not allow that).
My question is: What are the best places to visit in Italy in February? We have already been to Rome, Venice, and Florence, so we would like to go somewhere different this trip.
We are also open to other places in Europe as well if anyone has other suggestions outside Italy as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 2 http://myhealthpeak.com/verutum-rx/
- 3 6 Days in Italy
- 4 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 5 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 6 Low Deposit Holidays| Low Cost Getaway| Secure From Book It Now
- 7 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 8 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 9 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 10 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 11 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 12 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 13 Stu Tower
- 14 Single Female Traveler in Italy
- 15 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 16 Maybe your worst nightmare...
- 17 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 18 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 19 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 22 What to do in San Marino + Internet connection
- 23 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 24 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 25 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.