Just wanted to see what people's opinions on travelling in February to europe. I am 33 yrs old and single looking to travel specificly to italy but would love to see more of europe. I am looking for temperatures, costs and what attractions may be closed. I do want to see alot of the attractions but will want some down time as well. I want to go for 4-5 weeks and have 6000k (CDN) to spend (i have flight paid for seperately). Is this realistic? Any feedback? Or should I just do the typical south pacific trip and skip europe because its too cold to enjoy at that time of year??
Italy in Feb what to expect single female(33) travelling.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 4 Naxos in May
- 5 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 6 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 7 20 days in Germany
- 8 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 9 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 10 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 11 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 12 help regarding removal firm in london
- 13 Dresden or Leipzig
- 14 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 15 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 16 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 17 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 18 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 19 Trains in Italy
- 20 South of France November Trip Report
- 21 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 22 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 23 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 24 Help With Vienna
- 25 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?