Just wanted to see what people's opinions on travelling in February to europe. I am 33 yrs old and single looking to travel specificly to italy but would love to see more of europe. I am looking for temperatures, costs and what attractions may be closed. I do want to see alot of the attractions but will want some down time as well. I want to go for 4-5 weeks and have 6000k (CDN) to spend (i have flight paid for seperately). Is this realistic? Any feedback? Or should I just do the typical south pacific trip and skip europe because its too cold to enjoy at that time of year??
Italy in Feb what to expect single female(33) travelling.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland and northern England
- 2 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 3 Renting an apt.
- 4 April in Madrid
- 5 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 6 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 7 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 8 Best london location to stay?
- 9 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 10 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 11 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 12 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 13 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 14 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 15 Best Tours of Europe
- 16 Making reservations in Italy
- 17 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 18 18 Days in Turkey
- 19 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 20 England, Paris itinerary help
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 23 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 24 northern Portugal
- 25 Food in the 14th arrondissement