Just wanted to see what people's opinions on travelling in February to europe. I am 33 yrs old and single looking to travel specificly to italy but would love to see more of europe. I am looking for temperatures, costs and what attractions may be closed. I do want to see alot of the attractions but will want some down time as well. I want to go for 4-5 weeks and have 6000k (CDN) to spend (i have flight paid for seperately). Is this realistic? Any feedback? Or should I just do the typical south pacific trip and skip europe because its too cold to enjoy at that time of year??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 2 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 3 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 4 Advices about our itiniary
- 5 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 6 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 9 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 10 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 11 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 12 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 13 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 14 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 15 Stroller in Europe
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 18 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 19 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 20 Car rental leaving Rome
- 21 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 22 Why Not Helsinki?
- 23 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 24 Transportation from Malpensa to Stresa
- 25 Suggestions for base in the Var