Just wanted to see what people's opinions on travelling in February to europe. I am 33 yrs old and single looking to travel specificly to italy but would love to see more of europe. I am looking for temperatures, costs and what attractions may be closed. I do want to see alot of the attractions but will want some down time as well. I want to go for 4-5 weeks and have 6000k (CDN) to spend (i have flight paid for seperately). Is this realistic? Any feedback? Or should I just do the typical south pacific trip and skip europe because its too cold to enjoy at that time of year??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul
- 2 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 3 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 4 Double bed or two beds?
- 5 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 8 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 9 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 10 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 11 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 12 Day bike ride from Weissenkirchen to Melk
- 13 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 14 Amsterdam in August
- 15 My San Sebastian ideas
- 16 Santorini
- 17 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 18 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 19 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 20 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 21 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 22 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 23 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 24 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 25 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible