Just wanted to see what people's opinions on travelling in February to europe. I am 33 yrs old and single looking to travel specificly to italy but would love to see more of europe. I am looking for temperatures, costs and what attractions may be closed. I do want to see alot of the attractions but will want some down time as well. I want to go for 4-5 weeks and have 6000k (CDN) to spend (i have flight paid for seperately). Is this realistic? Any feedback? Or should I just do the typical south pacific trip and skip europe because its too cold to enjoy at that time of year??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 2 Private Guide in Lyon
- 3 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 4 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 5 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 6 Salzburg itinerary review
- 7 Paris in November
- 8 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 9 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 10 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 11 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 14 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 15 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 18 Bath/Cotswolds
- 19 Reports on trekking in Iceland
- 20 Thinking about the Fjords
- 21 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 22 Globus Iberian Tour
- 23 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 24 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 25 First trip to the UK, please help me