Just wanted to see what people's opinions on travelling in February to europe. I am 33 yrs old and single looking to travel specificly to italy but would love to see more of europe. I am looking for temperatures, costs and what attractions may be closed. I do want to see alot of the attractions but will want some down time as well. I want to go for 4-5 weeks and have 6000k (CDN) to spend (i have flight paid for seperately). Is this realistic? Any feedback? Or should I just do the typical south pacific trip and skip europe because its too cold to enjoy at that time of year??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Morocco
- 2 Visiting the Black Forest
- 3 Dover queues
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 6 France to stop making foie grois
- 7 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 8 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 9 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 10 Car hire
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 Puglia
- 13 Manchester on derby weekend
- 14 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 15 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 16 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 17 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 18 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 19 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 22 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 23 "Doors of Italy", a free screensaver
- 24 From London to Paris to US
- 25 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?