Just wanted to see what people's opinions on travelling in February to europe. I am 33 yrs old and single looking to travel specificly to italy but would love to see more of europe. I am looking for temperatures, costs and what attractions may be closed. I do want to see alot of the attractions but will want some down time as well. I want to go for 4-5 weeks and have 6000k (CDN) to spend (i have flight paid for seperately). Is this realistic? Any feedback? Or should I just do the typical south pacific trip and skip europe because its too cold to enjoy at that time of year??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in London
- 2 Lyon
- 3 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 4 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 5 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 6 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Santorini lodging
- 9 Milan private guide
- 10 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 11 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 12 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 13 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 14 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 15 Italian lakes
- 16 Ronda Wine/biking
- 17 What do after Bernia Express?
- 18 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 19 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 22 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 23 Ischia
- 24 Germany family road trip help!
- 25 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones