Just wanted to see what people's opinions on travelling in February to europe. I am 33 yrs old and single looking to travel specificly to italy but would love to see more of europe. I am looking for temperatures, costs and what attractions may be closed. I do want to see alot of the attractions but will want some down time as well. I want to go for 4-5 weeks and have 6000k (CDN) to spend (i have flight paid for seperately). Is this realistic? Any feedback? Or should I just do the typical south pacific trip and skip europe because its too cold to enjoy at that time of year??
Italy in Feb what to expect single female(33) travelling.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 2 Aaah...Umbria!
- 3 Sorrento Advice Please
- 4 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 5 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 6 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 7 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 8 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 9 Do I need train tix in advance
- 10 Expat area's in France
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 13 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 14 Cyprus photo gallery
- 15 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 16 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 17 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 18 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 19 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 20 Schengen rule made easy
- 21 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 22 Need help with itinerary
- 23 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 24 Cornwall or Paris?
- 25 7 days in London in Dec with family