Just wanted to see what people's opinions on travelling in February to europe. I am 33 yrs old and single looking to travel specificly to italy but would love to see more of europe. I am looking for temperatures, costs and what attractions may be closed. I do want to see alot of the attractions but will want some down time as well. I want to go for 4-5 weeks and have 6000k (CDN) to spend (i have flight paid for seperately). Is this realistic? Any feedback? Or should I just do the typical south pacific trip and skip europe because its too cold to enjoy at that time of year??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Paris
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 International Flight Question
- 6 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 10 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 11 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 12 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 13 Luggage Storage
- 14 LIsbon
- 15 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 16 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 23 Trip suggestion
- 24 Spain in July
- 25 Summer Travel order