Just wanted to see what people's opinions on travelling in February to europe. I am 33 yrs old and single looking to travel specificly to italy but would love to see more of europe. I am looking for temperatures, costs and what attractions may be closed. I do want to see alot of the attractions but will want some down time as well. I want to go for 4-5 weeks and have 6000k (CDN) to spend (i have flight paid for seperately). Is this realistic? Any feedback? Or should I just do the typical south pacific trip and skip europe because its too cold to enjoy at that time of year??
Italy in Feb what to expect single female(33) travelling.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 4 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 5 Fashion for larger man?
- 6 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 7 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 8 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 9 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 10 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 15 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 16 London 2nd time around
- 17 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 18 Traveling in France by train
- 19 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 20 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 21 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 22 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 23 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 24 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 25 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?