Just wanted to see what people's opinions on travelling in February to europe. I am 33 yrs old and single looking to travel specificly to italy but would love to see more of europe. I am looking for temperatures, costs and what attractions may be closed. I do want to see alot of the attractions but will want some down time as well. I want to go for 4-5 weeks and have 6000k (CDN) to spend (i have flight paid for seperately). Is this realistic? Any feedback? Or should I just do the typical south pacific trip and skip europe because its too cold to enjoy at that time of year??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 2 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 3 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 4 Venice
- 5 Need some Venice planning help
- 6 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 7 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 8 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 9 Is one day in Portofino enough?
- 10 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 11 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 12 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 13 Spain diving
- 14 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 15 Itinerary help
- 16 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 17 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 18 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 19 Ceramics
- 20 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 21 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 22 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 23 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 24 French Prem Train Fares
- 25 Cash-free Scandinavia?