Just wanted to see what people's opinions on travelling in February to europe. I am 33 yrs old and single looking to travel specificly to italy but would love to see more of europe. I am looking for temperatures, costs and what attractions may be closed. I do want to see alot of the attractions but will want some down time as well. I want to go for 4-5 weeks and have 6000k (CDN) to spend (i have flight paid for seperately). Is this realistic? Any feedback? Or should I just do the typical south pacific trip and skip europe because its too cold to enjoy at that time of year??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라주소♪카지노사이트추천
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 4 Spain in December
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 K-Day
- 10 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Cell Phone Question
- 16 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 Greek Islands (small)
- 19 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 20 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 21 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 22 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 23 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Campervan in Croatia