Just wanted to see what people's opinions on travelling in February to europe. I am 33 yrs old and single looking to travel specificly to italy but would love to see more of europe. I am looking for temperatures, costs and what attractions may be closed. I do want to see alot of the attractions but will want some down time as well. I want to go for 4-5 weeks and have 6000k (CDN) to spend (i have flight paid for seperately). Is this realistic? Any feedback? Or should I just do the typical south pacific trip and skip europe because its too cold to enjoy at that time of year??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다리다리시스템 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 바다낚시 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 다리다리시스템 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 CASH OR CARD?
- 6 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 7 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 8 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 9 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 10 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 11 Hiking in Switzerland
- 12 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 13 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 14 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 17 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 18 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 19 2 days in Lugano area
- 20 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 21 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 22 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 23 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Help on ancient history route