Just wanted to see what people's opinions on travelling in February to europe. I am 33 yrs old and single looking to travel specificly to italy but would love to see more of europe. I am looking for temperatures, costs and what attractions may be closed. I do want to see alot of the attractions but will want some down time as well. I want to go for 4-5 weeks and have 6000k (CDN) to spend (i have flight paid for seperately). Is this realistic? Any feedback? Or should I just do the typical south pacific trip and skip europe because its too cold to enjoy at that time of year??
Italy in Feb what to expect single female(33) travelling.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 5 UK for 12 days !
- 6 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 7 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 8 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 London hotel
- 11 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 12 Europe in 21 days
- 13 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 14 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 15 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 Hotel in Venice
- 20 hotels in Seville
- 21 London tube
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 24 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 25 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki