Me and my husband are planning to travel to Italy from 14th August-25th Aug 2016. I however am rethinking because of the following reasons:
1. I read that a major part of Italy is closed on 15th Aug due to the National Day
2. It is uncomfortably hot to travel in Aug.
3. Many restaurants and designer shops are shut in Aug.
03 Nights Rome
02 Sorrento - Full day Capri Tour from Sorrento
02 Nights Florence
02 Nights Venice
01 Night Milan
Please suggest if Aug trip to Italy would be a good option.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 We're here!
- 4 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 7 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 10 Escargots in Paris
- 11 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 12 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 13 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 16 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 17 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 18 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 19 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 20 Acropolis Athens
- 21 Vacation in Great Britain
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 24 Interesting places to visit
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years