Me and my husband are planning to travel to Italy from 14th August-25th Aug 2016. I however am rethinking because of the following reasons:
1. I read that a major part of Italy is closed on 15th Aug due to the National Day
2. It is uncomfortably hot to travel in Aug.
3. Many restaurants and designer shops are shut in Aug.
03 Nights Rome
02 Sorrento - Full day Capri Tour from Sorrento
02 Nights Florence
02 Nights Venice
01 Night Milan
Please suggest if Aug trip to Italy would be a good option.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 2 Switzerland in September
- 3 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 4 Where to eat in Rome?
- 5 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 6 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 7 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 8 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Positano or Sorrento?
- 11 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 12 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 15 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 16 Last minute trip to Capri
- 17 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 18 AMS Car Rental
- 19 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 20 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 21 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 22 weekend from cologne germany
- 23 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 24 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 25 Birthday dinner in Salzburg