Me and my husband are planning to travel to Italy from 14th August-25th Aug 2016. I however am rethinking because of the following reasons:
1. I read that a major part of Italy is closed on 15th Aug due to the National Day
2. It is uncomfortably hot to travel in Aug.
3. Many restaurants and designer shops are shut in Aug.
03 Nights Rome
02 Sorrento - Full day Capri Tour from Sorrento
02 Nights Florence
02 Nights Venice
01 Night Milan
Please suggest if Aug trip to Italy would be a good option.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 2 Greek Islands (small)
- 3 Campervan in Croatia
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 K-Day
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Things to do in Brussels
- 8 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 UK Visa Help
- 12 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 13 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 17 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 18 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 19 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 20 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 21 Cell Phone Question
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 25 Aix en Provence Day Trips