My husband and I will be travelling to Italy from 18 April to 01st May.
We will be spending 3 nights in Rome, 2 nights in Naples, 1 night in Capri, 3 nights in Florence and 3 nights in Venice.
Please can we get some advice on the temperatures around this time of the year in April, this is our first time in Italy and we would really like to know how to plan and prep as well as pack for our trip.
Also if there is any advice on how much of money one should budget per day, we are travelling from South Africa where the Rand to Euro rate is very high and every cent counts for us, we do not want to enter any tourist trap shops or restaurants.
If there is any other feedback regarding my trip please do comment, any comments will help a great day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 2 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 3 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 4 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 5 please revew provence agenda
- 6 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 7 Lake Como - basta!
- 8 European travel, what to see?
- 9 Florence to Pisa Round Trip
- 10 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 11 Scenic route from Montepuciano to Siena
- 12 Provence and Amalfi Small Town bases
- 13 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 14 Trip Report: Family4travels to Barcelona and Morocco: tapas, Gaudi, tents & tangines
- 15 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 16 4 nights in Tuscany- Pls help with the plan.
- 17 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 18 What train stop in Salerno?
- 19 Norway in November
- 20 France to stop making foie grois
- 21 Sentimental Journey
- 22 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 23 Bilboa to Madrid
- 24 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 25 cheap balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey?