My husband and I will be travelling to Italy from 18 April to 01st May.
We will be spending 3 nights in Rome, 2 nights in Naples, 1 night in Capri, 3 nights in Florence and 3 nights in Venice.
Please can we get some advice on the temperatures around this time of the year in April, this is our first time in Italy and we would really like to know how to plan and prep as well as pack for our trip.
Also if there is any advice on how much of money one should budget per day, we are travelling from South Africa where the Rand to Euro rate is very high and every cent counts for us, we do not want to enter any tourist trap shops or restaurants.
If there is any other feedback regarding my trip please do comment, any comments will help a great day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 2 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 3 Venice
- 4 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 5 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 6 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 7 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 8 London 2For1 question
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 11 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 12 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 16 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 17 Another Book List for Italy
- 18 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 19 Last night in Sweden
- 20 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 23 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 24 charming cities in Spain
- 25 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.