My husband and I will be travelling to Italy from 18 April to 01st May.
We will be spending 3 nights in Rome, 2 nights in Naples, 1 night in Capri, 3 nights in Florence and 3 nights in Venice.
Please can we get some advice on the temperatures around this time of the year in April, this is our first time in Italy and we would really like to know how to plan and prep as well as pack for our trip.
Also if there is any advice on how much of money one should budget per day, we are travelling from South Africa where the Rand to Euro rate is very high and every cent counts for us, we do not want to enter any tourist trap shops or restaurants.
If there is any other feedback regarding my trip please do comment, any comments will help a great day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 3 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 4 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 5 Best daypack ?
- 6 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 7 Hiking in Switzerland
- 8 Iceland car rental agencies
- 9 Paris- restaurant
- 10 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 11 cell plan ?
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 14 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 17 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 18 Best layover option
- 19 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 20 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 21 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 22 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 23 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again