My husband and I will be travelling to Italy from 18 April to 01st May.
We will be spending 3 nights in Rome, 2 nights in Naples, 1 night in Capri, 3 nights in Florence and 3 nights in Venice.
Please can we get some advice on the temperatures around this time of the year in April, this is our first time in Italy and we would really like to know how to plan and prep as well as pack for our trip.
Also if there is any advice on how much of money one should budget per day, we are travelling from South Africa where the Rand to Euro rate is very high and every cent counts for us, we do not want to enter any tourist trap shops or restaurants.
If there is any other feedback regarding my trip please do comment, any comments will help a great day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 2 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 3 Travel vs. Babies
- 4 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 5 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 6 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 7 Vienna or Budapest?
- 8 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 9 Andalucia in December
- 10 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 11 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 12 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 13 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 14 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 15 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 16 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 17 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 18 Budapest Hotels
- 19 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 20 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 21 London's Must Sights!
- 22 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 23 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 24 First Time Solo Travel info
- 25 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017