My husband and I will be travelling to Italy from 18 April to 01st May.
We will be spending 3 nights in Rome, 2 nights in Naples, 1 night in Capri, 3 nights in Florence and 3 nights in Venice.
Please can we get some advice on the temperatures around this time of the year in April, this is our first time in Italy and we would really like to know how to plan and prep as well as pack for our trip.
Also if there is any advice on how much of money one should budget per day, we are travelling from South Africa where the Rand to Euro rate is very high and every cent counts for us, we do not want to enter any tourist trap shops or restaurants.
If there is any other feedback regarding my trip please do comment, any comments will help a great day.
Italy in April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 wineries near Ronda
- 2 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!
- 4 travel to western Europe from India
- 5 Fun, free language website
- 6 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 7 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 8 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 9 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 10 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 11 Stay away from EF Tours
- 12 I'm in a funk
- 13 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 14 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 15 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 16 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 17 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 18 Bike touring in France
- 19 Does this sound feasible?
- 20 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 21 Tour Group Operators
- 22 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 23 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 24 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 25 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube