My husband and I will be travelling to Italy from 18 April to 01st May.
We will be spending 3 nights in Rome, 2 nights in Naples, 1 night in Capri, 3 nights in Florence and 3 nights in Venice.
Please can we get some advice on the temperatures around this time of the year in April, this is our first time in Italy and we would really like to know how to plan and prep as well as pack for our trip.
Also if there is any advice on how much of money one should budget per day, we are travelling from South Africa where the Rand to Euro rate is very high and every cent counts for us, we do not want to enter any tourist trap shops or restaurants.
If there is any other feedback regarding my trip please do comment, any comments will help a great day.
Italy in April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 2 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 3 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 4 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 5 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 6 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 7 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 8 Madrid: City Views
- 9 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 10 London restaurants
- 11 biking in France
- 12 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 13 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 14 Terrorism in Europe
- 15 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 16 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 17 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 18 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 19 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 20 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 21 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 22 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 25 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?