My husband and I will be travelling to Italy from 18 April to 01st May.
We will be spending 3 nights in Rome, 2 nights in Naples, 1 night in Capri, 3 nights in Florence and 3 nights in Venice.
Please can we get some advice on the temperatures around this time of the year in April, this is our first time in Italy and we would really like to know how to plan and prep as well as pack for our trip.
Also if there is any advice on how much of money one should budget per day, we are travelling from South Africa where the Rand to Euro rate is very high and every cent counts for us, we do not want to enter any tourist trap shops or restaurants.
If there is any other feedback regarding my trip please do comment, any comments will help a great day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 6 God Save the Queen?
- 7 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 8 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 9 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Paris to Italy
- 12 9 Days in Spain
- 13 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 14 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 15 Frankfurt to UK
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 20 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 21 Iceland
- 22 Milan or Turin
- 23 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 24 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 25 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old