My husband and I will be travelling to Italy from 18 April to 01st May.
We will be spending 3 nights in Rome, 2 nights in Naples, 1 night in Capri, 3 nights in Florence and 3 nights in Venice.
Please can we get some advice on the temperatures around this time of the year in April, this is our first time in Italy and we would really like to know how to plan and prep as well as pack for our trip.
Also if there is any advice on how much of money one should budget per day, we are travelling from South Africa where the Rand to Euro rate is very high and every cent counts for us, we do not want to enter any tourist trap shops or restaurants.
If there is any other feedback regarding my trip please do comment, any comments will help a great day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 2 Vatican tour
- 3 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 4 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 5 Day in Capri
- 6 alcazar question and seville advice
- 7 TSA Precheck
- 8 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 9 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 10 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 11 First visit to London
- 12 Paris travel help
- 13 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 14 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 17 Rome hotel
- 18 Villa in Italy
- 19 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 20 Help me make this possible!
- 21 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 22 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 23 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 24 One night in the Dolomites
- 25 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?