My husband and I will be travelling to Italy from 18 April to 01st May.
We will be spending 3 nights in Rome, 2 nights in Naples, 1 night in Capri, 3 nights in Florence and 3 nights in Venice.
Please can we get some advice on the temperatures around this time of the year in April, this is our first time in Italy and we would really like to know how to plan and prep as well as pack for our trip.
Also if there is any advice on how much of money one should budget per day, we are travelling from South Africa where the Rand to Euro rate is very high and every cent counts for us, we do not want to enter any tourist trap shops or restaurants.
If there is any other feedback regarding my trip please do comment, any comments will help a great day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 Which Day?
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 7 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 8 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 barcelona neighborhood
- 13 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 14 Corsica and Sardinia
- 15 Best Greek Island
- 16 Les Invalides Night Show
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 Regarding Residence Permit
- 19 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 22 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 23 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 24 limousine services - milan - rome
- 25 Taxi from Linate to lecco