My husband and I will be travelling to Italy from 18 April to 01st May.
We will be spending 3 nights in Rome, 2 nights in Naples, 1 night in Capri, 3 nights in Florence and 3 nights in Venice.
Please can we get some advice on the temperatures around this time of the year in April, this is our first time in Italy and we would really like to know how to plan and prep as well as pack for our trip.
Also if there is any advice on how much of money one should budget per day, we are travelling from South Africa where the Rand to Euro rate is very high and every cent counts for us, we do not want to enter any tourist trap shops or restaurants.
If there is any other feedback regarding my trip please do comment, any comments will help a great day.
Italy in April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 2 Germany and Switzerland
- 3 Nicest hostel in Moscow
- 4 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 5 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 6 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 7 Spain driving trip
- 8 Renting an apt.
- 9 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 10 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 11 Germany for 3 weeks
- 12 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 13 Great restaurants in Italy
- 14 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 15 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 16 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 19 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 20 Amsterday > Bruges
- 21 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 22 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 23 Help me with this trip
- 24 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 25 February end Europe travel with Kids