I am planning a trip to Italy in April. I am visiting Rome (3 Nights) Capri (1 Night) Amalfi Coast (3 Nights) and Florence (3 Nights). Please suggest what all to see and do in these places. If possible please also suggest in which area should I take a Hotel in these places. A hotel recommendation will be wellcome, my budget is 100 Euro a night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours start Switzerland end London
- 2 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 3 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 4 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 5 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 6 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 9 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 10 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 11 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 12 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 13 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 14 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 15 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 16 Cordoba or Granada?
- 17 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 18 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 19 Geneva to Munich
- 20 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 21 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 22 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 23 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 24 Iceland itinerary help
- 25 16 days loop Venice to Venice