I am planning a trip to Italy in April. I am visiting Rome (3 Nights) Capri (1 Night) Amalfi Coast (3 Nights) and Florence (3 Nights). Please suggest what all to see and do in these places. If possible please also suggest in which area should I take a Hotel in these places. A hotel recommendation will be wellcome, my budget is 100 Euro a night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 2 How the kids age calculated
- 3 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 8 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 9 Beaune France
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 advance tickets?
- 17 38 Days in Paris
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 A week in Paris
- 20 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 23 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 24 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017