I am planning a trip to Italy in April. I am visiting Rome (3 Nights) Capri (1 Night) Amalfi Coast (3 Nights) and Florence (3 Nights). Please suggest what all to see and do in these places. If possible please also suggest in which area should I take a Hotel in these places. A hotel recommendation will be wellcome, my budget is 100 Euro a night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 4 Norwegian Countryside
- 5 Just Back from Norway
- 6 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 7 Charles Degaulle question
- 8 Amsterdam and ?????
- 9 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 10 declare to furnish excessive-excessive-massive
- 11 So I am here revealing the secret of my muscular
- 12 Switzerland itinerary help
- 13 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 14 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 15 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 16 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 17 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 18 Amsterdam Hotel
- 19 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 20 FCO connection time
- 21 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
- 22 Lagos Walking Tour
- 23 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 24 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 25 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...