I am planning a trip to Italy in April. I am visiting Rome (3 Nights) Capri (1 Night) Amalfi Coast (3 Nights) and Florence (3 Nights). Please suggest what all to see and do in these places. If possible please also suggest in which area should I take a Hotel in these places. A hotel recommendation will be wellcome, my budget is 100 Euro a night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train up the Jungfrau
- 2 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 3 London Restaurants
- 4 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 5 Cinqueterre
- 6 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 7 CDG to Marais transfer
- 8 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 9 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 10 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 11 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 12 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 13 카지노사이트【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 14 카지노싸이트【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 15 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 16 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 17 Travel Apps
- 18 카지노싸이트ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지
- 19 What is your favorite travel app?
- 20 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 21 라이브카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 22 온라인카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 23 아시안카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 24 월드카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 25 월드카지노ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지노