I am planning a trip to Italy in April. I am visiting Rome (3 Nights) Capri (1 Night) Amalfi Coast (3 Nights) and Florence (3 Nights). Please suggest what all to see and do in these places. If possible please also suggest in which area should I take a Hotel in these places. A hotel recommendation will be wellcome, my budget is 100 Euro a night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 5 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 8 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 9 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 10 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 11 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 12 Italy June 6-16
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 16 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 17 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 18 Long weekend in Albania
- 19 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 20 car rental
- 21 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 22 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 23 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 24 Munich and....???
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)