I am planning a trip to Italy in April. I am visiting Rome (3 Nights) Capri (1 Night) Amalfi Coast (3 Nights) and Florence (3 Nights). Please suggest what all to see and do in these places. If possible please also suggest in which area should I take a Hotel in these places. A hotel recommendation will be wellcome, my budget is 100 Euro a night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 2 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Day trips from Florence
- 7 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 8 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Perugia
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 Paris in September
- 16 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh