I am planning a trip to Italy in April. I am visiting Rome (3 Nights) Capri (1 Night) Amalfi Coast (3 Nights) and Florence (3 Nights). Please suggest what all to see and do in these places. If possible please also suggest in which area should I take a Hotel in these places. A hotel recommendation will be wellcome, my budget is 100 Euro a night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 2 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 3 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 4 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 5 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 8 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 9 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 10 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 11 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 12 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 13 Shopping in Paris
- 14 8 day visit to Portugal
- 15 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 16 Croatia Itenerary
- 17 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 18 Schengen visa
- 19 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 20 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 21 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 22 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 23 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 24 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 25 Croatia in 16 days