I am planning a trip to Italy in April. I am visiting Rome (3 Nights) Capri (1 Night) Amalfi Coast (3 Nights) and Florence (3 Nights). Please suggest what all to see and do in these places. If possible please also suggest in which area should I take a Hotel in these places. A hotel recommendation will be wellcome, my budget is 100 Euro a night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 2 A new travel app for Poland
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 6 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 7 Naples or Genoa
- 8 Manchester on derby weekend
- 9 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 10 December in Slovenia
- 11 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 12 Road Maps of Ireland
- 13 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 14 Itinerary help please!
- 15 Dover queues
- 16 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 17 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 18 Greece Itinerary
- 19 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 20 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 21 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 22 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 23 Puglia
- 24 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 25 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)