I am planning a trip to Italy in April. I am visiting Rome (3 Nights) Capri (1 Night) Amalfi Coast (3 Nights) and Florence (3 Nights). Please suggest what all to see and do in these places. If possible please also suggest in which area should I take a Hotel in these places. A hotel recommendation will be wellcome, my budget is 100 Euro a night.
Italy in April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 2 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 3 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 4 history museums or locations
- 5 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 6 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 7 Granada
- 8 caroline_venezia
- 9 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 11 5 Observations About Paris
- 12 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 Lake Como transportation questions
- 15 Cylades Island Hopping
- 16 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 17 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 18 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 19 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 20 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 21 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 22 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 23 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 24 Good times in Munich, the city
- 25 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!