I will spending spring break in Italy with my 18 year old daughter. We fly to Rome and fly out of Florence. I have not booked anything but the flight so far. I'm trying to decide on a side trip...Siena or Pompeii. I've been to Siena and love it, but always wanted to visit Pompeii. Those of you who have been to both, which is a better trip? Also, are walking tours worth the money?
Italy in 1 Week
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cylades Island Hopping
- 2 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 3 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 4 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 5 history museums or locations
- 6 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 7 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 8 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 9 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 10 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 11 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 12 Good times in Munich, the city
- 13 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 14 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 17 Lake Como transportation questions
- 18 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 19 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 20 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 21 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 22 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 23 By train to and out of Prague
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)