We hope the New Year is treating everyone well. Only 122 days until our great Italian caper gets underway, hurrah!
I've read several trip reports where posters refer to receiving a discount for paying in cash (seems to be restaurants and lodgings). Can someone please fill me on the etiquette here?
Is there a specific Italian phrase I should use?
Are there any particular places where this is a big no-no?
Thanks again for all the fantastic help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 2 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 3 강남역풀싸롱추천O1O 2145 4594 강남역풀싸롱 강남풀싸롱 강남역풀싸롱위치
- 4 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 5 강남풀싸롱O1O 2145 4594め《강남풀싸롱》↔《강남풀싸롱》
- 6 One day in Lille, France
- 7 May get together in Paris
- 8 태양성카지노❤【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】❤슈퍼카지노태양성카지노
- 9 타짜카지노」⇔经⇔《 NA428。TK 》 经⇔⇔「월드카지노타짜카지노
- 10 우리카지노❤【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】❤슈퍼카지노우리카지노
- 11 정통카지노」⇔经⇔《 NA428。TK 》 经⇔⇔「월드카지노정통카지노
- 12 정선카지노☻【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】☻슈퍼카지노정선카지노
- 13 세븐카지노」⇔心⇔《 NA428。TK 》 心⇔⇔「월드카지노세븐카지노
- 14 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 YIKES!
- 19 The Vermin are a Back
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 22 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 23 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 24 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 25 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
Italy - how does one get these lovely discounts people refer to?