I need hotel advice for my below schedule, hotel should be in area where I can park my car without entering restricted zones (ZTL - i guess) and then can take a cab or train to city center:
Budget - Euro 100-130
1. Venice - 1 night
2. Florence - 2 nights
3. Milan - 2 nights
Your suggestions for nearby areas of interest are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://myhealthpeak.com/verutum-rx/
- 2 6 Days in Italy
- 3 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 4 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 5 Low Deposit Holidays| Low Cost Getaway| Secure From Book It Now
- 6 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 7 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 8 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 9 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 10 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 11 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 12 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 13 Stu Tower
- 14 Single Female Traveler in Italy
- 15 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 16 Maybe your worst nightmare...
- 17 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 18 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 19 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 22 What to do in San Marino + Internet connection
- 23 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 24 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 25 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.