I need hotel advice for my below schedule, hotel should be in area where I can park my car without entering restricted zones (ZTL - i guess) and then can take a cab or train to city center:
Budget - Euro 100-130
1. Venice - 1 night
2. Florence - 2 nights
3. Milan - 2 nights
Your suggestions for nearby areas of interest are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 4 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 5 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 6 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 9 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 12 House Hunting in France
- 13 English Countryside
- 14 Tour of Northern Italy
- 15 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 16 Cognac transportation?
- 17 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 18 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 19 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 20 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 21 Granada to Madrid
- 22 San Sebastian
- 23 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 24 Hotel in Vienna
- 25 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass