Please share suggestions for 2 star type hotels or B&Bs (not over $85/night for a double if possible-- questionable on probable in Venice!) for a May trip to Italy. Prefer safe, clean, quiet, no pet/smoking rooms with walking access to to train stations in the following cities: Venice, Florence, Siena, Cinque Terra villages. Any walking tours or "don't miss" suggestions are most welcome. Grazie.
Italy Hotel Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily Suggetions
- 2 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 3 car rental companies Italy
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 6 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 7 hotels in Seville
- 8 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 9 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 10 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 11 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 12 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 15 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 18 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 19 Paris in April?
- 20 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 21 Three days in Spain
- 22 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 Estonia Amber