Hey everyone -
As promised in my last post, I'm back with specfic questions. As I mentioned last time, my mom and I are taking my 13 year old niece and nephew to Italy in July. We've ironed out our tickets and itinerary and are working on hotels. We've been able to book some places we wanted and others as safeties. Not surprisingly, however, some of the places we were hoping to stay are booked or can't accommodate a family of four.
Specifically, we're looking for hotel recommendations in Positano (or Sorrento, if we don't find anything in Positano), Rome, Venice, and Florence. We prefer smaller places with some character, if possible.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 6 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 7 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 8 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 11 First time in Bulgaria
- 12 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 Alps Drive
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 St Denis Cathedral
- 18 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 19 Paris cooking classes
- 20 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 21 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 22 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 23 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 24 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
Hey everyone -