Hey everyone -
As promised in my last post, I'm back with specfic questions. As I mentioned last time, my mom and I are taking my 13 year old niece and nephew to Italy in July. We've ironed out our tickets and itinerary and are working on hotels. We've been able to book some places we wanted and others as safeties. Not surprisingly, however, some of the places we were hoping to stay are booked or can't accommodate a family of four.
Specifically, we're looking for hotel recommendations in Positano (or Sorrento, if we don't find anything in Positano), Rome, Venice, and Florence. We prefer smaller places with some character, if possible.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 3 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 4 Help required with Itinerary
- 5 advance tickets?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 8 Spain in December
- 9 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 10 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 11 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 12 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 13 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 16 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 19 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 20 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 21 Trip to Rome
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 24 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017
Hey everyone -