Hey everyone -
As promised in my last post, I'm back with specfic questions. As I mentioned last time, my mom and I are taking my 13 year old niece and nephew to Italy in July. We've ironed out our tickets and itinerary and are working on hotels. We've been able to book some places we wanted and others as safeties. Not surprisingly, however, some of the places we were hoping to stay are booked or can't accommodate a family of four.
Specifically, we're looking for hotel recommendations in Positano (or Sorrento, if we don't find anything in Positano), Rome, Venice, and Florence. We prefer smaller places with some character, if possible.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tracking the Weather
- 2 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 3 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 4 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 5 barcelona neighborhood
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 9 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Les Invalides Night Show
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 14 Which Day?
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 17 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 20 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 21 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 22 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 23 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 24 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 25 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
Hey everyone -