Hey everyone -
As promised in my last post, I'm back with specfic questions. As I mentioned last time, my mom and I are taking my 13 year old niece and nephew to Italy in July. We've ironed out our tickets and itinerary and are working on hotels. We've been able to book some places we wanted and others as safeties. Not surprisingly, however, some of the places we were hoping to stay are booked or can't accommodate a family of four.
Specifically, we're looking for hotel recommendations in Positano (or Sorrento, if we don't find anything in Positano), Rome, Venice, and Florence. We prefer smaller places with some character, if possible.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RESTORE AOLASSWORD RECOVERY 1:800:570:1233 CONTACT TEC*H 24/7
- 2 Zurich to Milan trip
- 3 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 4 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 5 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 italy Cinque Terre
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 10 San Sebastián
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 Northern Ireland ideas
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Belgium Itinerary
- 16 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 17 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 18 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 19 Driving through Paris
- 20 Can parking
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 23 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 24 Electrical Power Conversion
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
Hey everyone -