We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Italy honeymoon road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 2 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 GPS in Tuscany
- 5 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 6 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 7 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 10 Pronunciation
- 11 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 12 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 13 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 14 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 15 What to wear
- 16 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 17 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 18 What still confounds you about travel?
- 19 Back home problems with sim card
- 20 How do you find French food?
- 21 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 22 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 23 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 24 italy
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...