We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester on derby weekend
- 2 Itinerary help please!
- 3 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 Greece Experts
- 6 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 7 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 8 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 9 Laundry - Ireland?
- 10 Visiting the Black Forest
- 11 http://x4up.org/vitalpeak-xt/
- 12 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 13 Dover queues
- 14 Naples or Genoa
- 15 Puglia
- 16 My greece vacation
- 17 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 18 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 19 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 20 From London to Paris to US
- 21 Barcelona Car rental return
- 22 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 23 Xtrcut @ http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 24 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 25 AVE train tickets questions.