We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Barceloneta Experiment
- 2 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 3 Our Next Europe Trip
- 4 Getting Around Toledo
- 5 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 6 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 7 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 8 Long Weekend in Scotland for Edinburgh Fringe
- 9 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 10 Help planning 10 day trip near Brussels/Amsterdam
- 11 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 12 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 13 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 14 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 15 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 16 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 17 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 18 Trip Report: 17 days in Spain & Portugal
- 19 four old ladies in spain
- 20 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 21 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 22 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 23 Check out this amazing hotel just off the coast of Galway
- 24 Air France new business flat bed seats in fall, old seats in summer?
- 25 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl