We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Italy honeymoon road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 2 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 3 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 4 Andalucia itinerary help
- 5 Hotel in Paris
- 6 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 7 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 8 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 9 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 10 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 11 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 12 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 13 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 14 Mont St. Michele?
- 15 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 16 Berlin: evening dining
- 17 Alhambra questions
- 18 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 19 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 20 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 21 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 22 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 23 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 24 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 25 Where to stay near Pont du Gard