We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와바카라✲╲★【 ＲＫＳ27.ｃｏｍ 】★✲╲ 와와바카라사이트
- 2 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 Italian trains on Sunday
- 5 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 6 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 7 November in Greece
- 8 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 9 Sweden- and another thing
- 10 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 11 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 12 My summer in Paris
- 13 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 14 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 15 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 16 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 17 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 18 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 Austrian Alps
- 21 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 22 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 23 Iceland first time!
- 24 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 25 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?