We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 2 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 3 French Wedding
- 4 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 5 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 6 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 7 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 8 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 9 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 10 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 11 I may be wrong....
- 12 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 13 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 14 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 15 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 16 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 19 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 23 Porto...Questions !
- 24 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 25 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions