We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Italy honeymoon road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 2 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 3 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 4 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 5 25 days in Europe
- 6 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 7 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 8 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 9 scotland trave;
- 10 Booking a 5* luxury hotel..
- 11 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 12 Family trip to France with kids
- 13 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 14 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 15 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 16 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 17 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 18 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 19 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 20 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 21 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 22 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 23 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 24 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 25 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april