We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Italy honeymoon road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 2 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 3 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 6 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 7 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 8 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 9 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 12 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 13 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 14 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 15 American Express
- 16 Airport ATMs
- 17 Three ferries to Mull
- 18 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 19 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 20 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 21 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 22 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 23 All Set To Go!!
- 24 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 25 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides