We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Italy honeymoon road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English speaking Dentist in Rome?
- 2 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 3 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 4 Help me plan a Trip
- 5 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 6 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 7 England and Scotland 15-days in November Trip Planning
- 8 South of France
- 9 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 10 What else should I know about Priceline bidding for London?
- 11 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 12 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 13 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 14 England, Paris itinerary help
- 15 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 16 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 17 Germany for 3 weeks
- 18 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 19 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 20 Panarea lodging decision--need expert advice
- 21 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 22 Sardinia Advice
- 23 Provence planning
- 24 Making reservations in Italy
- 25 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe