We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Italy honeymoon road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 2 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 5 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 8 Bologna tips
- 9 London and Where Else in late December?
- 10 East Coast (USA) To Central Europe
- 11 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 12 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 13 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 14 Matisse at Tate
- 15 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 16 Side streets safe in Borne (Barcelona)?
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Iceland Self Drive... where would you go?
- 19 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 20 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 23 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 24 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 25 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?