We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help
- 2 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 3 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 4 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 5 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 6 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 7 Ceramics
- 8 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 9 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 10 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 11 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 12 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 13 French Prem Train Fares
- 14 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 15 Rome Private Tours
- 16 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 17 Three days in Athens
- 18 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 19 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 20 Passport
- 21 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 22 Driving the Pyrenees from Barcelona to San Sebastián . Need advice ....
- 23 Intercity Train
- 24 Is one day in Portofino enough?
- 25 15 nights in Italy