We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Italy honeymoon road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 2 London 2nd time around
- 3 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 4 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 5 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 6 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 7 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 10 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 11 Budget for 3 Month's
- 12 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 13 Questions for my German friends
- 14 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 15 London visit
- 16 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 17 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 18 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 19 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 20 Small group for Colosseum
- 21 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary