We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Italy honeymoon road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your favourite places in Bath
- 2 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 5 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 6 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 7 Italy - Month of July
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 10 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 11 Shipping Prosecco
- 12 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 13 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 14 Europe Tour with Kids
- 15 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 16 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 17 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 18 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 19 Italy and Croatia
- 20 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 21 Lakes District UK
- 22 Kimhe--flamenco
- 23 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 24 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 25 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?