We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 3 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 6 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 9 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 10 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 11 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 12 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 13 Skye to Edinburgh
- 14 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 15 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 16 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 17 Flat in London
- 18 Trip to Rome
- 19 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 22 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 23 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 24 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 25 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik