We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 2 From tourist to local..need help budget dn where to go!
- 3 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 4 The Hague
- 5 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 6 Mont St Michel hotels
- 7 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 8 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 9 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 10 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 11 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 12 Reims Champagne Houses
- 13 ID check request from a hotel????
- 14 Help! Trains to Brugge from Brussels
- 15 Cars in France
- 16 Weekend in Paris in October
- 17 which michelin maps needed?
- 18 Spain accomodation
- 19 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 20 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 21 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 22 Texting in France
- 23 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 24 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 25 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards