We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 2 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 3 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 4 Hours for Accademia -- Florence
- 5 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 6 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 7 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 8 Referendum in Greece
- 9 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 10 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 11 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 12 Riviera roadtrip
- 13 Paris Visite pass
- 14 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 15 Day trips from Monaco
- 16 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 17 More concise itinerary-Rome, Tuscany, Paris
- 18 Any experience with ebookers.com or mobissimo.com?
- 19 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 20 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 21 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 22 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 23 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 24 Our Paris plans
- 25 St. Petersburg plus