We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Italy honeymoon road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 2 First visit to France in November
- 3 Photographer in Paris?
- 4 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 5 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 6 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 7 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 8 Venice; recommendations
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 10 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 11 Sardinia in early May
- 12 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 13 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 16 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 17 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 18 Getting from Conrad Dublin to Train Station
- 19 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 20 Finistère Base
- 21 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 22 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 23 Murren in June by myself
- 24 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 25 Vienna - long weekend for 2nd weekend in Nov 2014?