We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 2 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 3 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 4 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 5 Segovia Hotel
- 6 Andalucia to Madrid
- 7 base in Milan or Lake Como?
- 8 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 9 First timer
- 10 four old ladies in spain
- 11 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 12 From Schipol to ?
- 13 Rental Car in Austria
- 14 Our Next Europe Trip
- 15 Planning our Honeymoon
- 16 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 17 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 18 Rental car pick up (Venice) and drop off (Florence) question
- 19 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 20 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 21 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 22 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 23 Italy in 3 days
- 24 Getting Around Toledo
- 25 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli