We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 2 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 3 Small-group day tours from London?
- 4 How to rent a car...
- 5 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 6 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 7 Journees du Patrimoine
- 8 Getting Around Toledo
- 9 Izmir to Istanbul
- 10 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 11 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 12 Andalucia to Madrid
- 13 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 14 Europe in January
- 15 Best location to stay in Seville
- 16 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 17 2 weeks in France next May
- 18 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 19 four old ladies in spain
- 20 From Schipol to ?
- 21 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 22 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 23 Mount Etna -Sicily
- 24 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 25 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!