We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Italy honeymoon road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 2 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 3 Stockholm Trip Report
- 4 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 5 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 6 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 9 Venice - boats on canals
- 10 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 11 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 12 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 13 Carry On Luggage
- 14 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 15 France: which maps?
- 16 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 17 luggage suggestions
- 18 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 19 USA to Europe Adapter Plug
- 20 Prado free evenings
- 21 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 22 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 23 Santorini and Naxos Food & Activity Recommendations Wanted!
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 25 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September