We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Italy honeymoon road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cookware in France
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 4 apartment
- 5 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 6 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 7 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 8 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 9 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 10 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 11 Brontë Bicentenaries - plans unveiled starting 2016
- 12 Wine tour in Chianti
- 13 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 14 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 15 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 16 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 17 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 18 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 19 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 20 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 21 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 22 Russian Visa Question
- 23 travel insurance
- 24 St. Petersburg
- 25 Private transfer from Oslo Cruise Port to the Airport with a half day tour