We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Italy honeymoon road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 2 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 3 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 4 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 5 where to stay in Germany
- 6 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 7 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 8 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 9 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 10 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 11 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 12 going to italy
- 13 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 14 10 days in England
- 15 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 16 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 17 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 18 Ayasofya Hotel
- 19 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 20 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 21 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 22 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 23 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 24 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 25 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?