We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 pick pockets in Rome
- 2 Amsterdam Bruges London Paris - 11 nights?
- 3 Paris in April
- 4 Best places for Pinchos in Barcelona?
- 5 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 6 Scotland trip report
- 7 Rental apartment in Limassol Cyprus
- 8 Retiree health insurance gap coverage
- 9 Tour Guide recomendations
- 10 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 11 Belgium - Netherlands Itinerary - Need feedback
- 12 German train transfer times
- 13 Looking for a cooking class in Sorrento
- 14 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 15 Madrid in 2 Days
- 16 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 17 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 18 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 19 Lyon and ?
- 20 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 21 Seeing the Vatican in Rome
- 22 Croatia before a river cruise?
- 23 Transport around Europe
- 24 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 25 Apartment (and surrounding area) input request for Paris