We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Italy honeymoon road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 2 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 3 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 4 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 5 Scotland Votes "No"
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 10 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 11 Olive Oil
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 14 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 15 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 16 Wine tour from Verona?
- 17 Paris in 1 Day
- 18 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 21 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 24 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 25 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport