We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Italy honeymoon road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 2 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 3 INTERESTED IN A HOME EXCHANGE ?
- 4 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours
- 5 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 6 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 7 7 countries in a month
- 8 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 9 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 10 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 11 2 weeks in Spain
- 12 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 13 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 14 floods in Andalucia
- 15 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 16 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 17 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 18 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 19 Day trips out of Florence?
- 20 2 Days in Rome
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Having a great time Romania
- 23 Rome Restaurant Recognizance
- 24 Hotel Santa Maria, Rome in the winter?
- 25 Portugal