We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 2 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 3 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 4 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 5 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 6 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 7 Self drive tour companies
- 8 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 9 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 10 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 Italian lakes
- 13 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 14 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 15 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 16 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 17 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 18 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 19 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 20 10 day Italy
- 21 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 22 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 23 Prague itinerary advice
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Santorini lodging