We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Italy honeymoon road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 2 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 3 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 4 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 5 Venice tourist travel pass
- 6 Need help with Sicilian itineraries
- 7 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 8 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 9 DVD players in France
- 10 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 11 Train from Sarlat
- 12 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 13 Two days in Dublin
- 14 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 15 4 days in Scotland
- 16 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 19 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 20 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 21 Barcelona restaurants
- 22 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 23 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 24 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 25 San Sebastian / Donostia