We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 2 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 3 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 4 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 5 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 6 Tuscany Country Side OR Swiss Alps on bernina express in 1 day
- 7 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 8 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 9 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 10 Todi as a stopover?
- 11 Day Trip from London
- 12 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 13 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 14 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 15 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 16 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 17 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 18 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 19 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 20 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 21 Vacationing alone in Paris, Switzerland, Croatia and Russia 2016
- 22 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 23 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 24 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 25 London, Berchtgaden and??