We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Italy honeymoon road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 Weekend in Norfolk
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 St Germain
- 7 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 8 Cotswold Churches
- 9 Autumn in Paris
- 10 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 11 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 12 Norway 2014
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 15 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 16 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 17 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 18 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 19 Is Venice really dirty?
- 20 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 21 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 22 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 23 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 24 Best beach town in Italy?
- 25 Burgundy in May