We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Italy honeymoon road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Autumn in Paris
- 2 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 3 Is Venice really dirty?
- 4 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 5 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 6 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 7 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 8 Weekend in Norfolk
- 9 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 10 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 11 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 12 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 14 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 17 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 18 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 19 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 20 Burgundy in May
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 St Germain
- 24 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 25 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip