We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Italy honeymoon road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 car rental companies Italy
- 6 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 7 Sicily Suggetions
- 8 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 9 Paris in April?
- 10 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Estonia Amber
- 19 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 20 Day trip on the Rhine
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Flam, Norway railway
- 23 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 24 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 25 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?