We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Italy honeymoon road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 2 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 3 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 4 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 5 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 6 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 9 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 10 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 11 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 12 How much luggage?????
- 13 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 14 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 15 Cornwall or Paris?
- 16 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 17 Help with France itinerary
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Santorini and Paros - Best mode of transportation
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 Need help with itinerary