We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safety concerns?
- 2 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 4 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 5 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 6 Global Travel Warning...
- 7 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 8 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 9 Morning in paris
- 10 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 11 Advices about our itiniary
- 12 Balkans Itinerary
- 13 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 14 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 15 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 16 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 17 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 18 Why Not Helsinki?
- 19 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 20 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 21 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 22 Places to visit staying in Como
- 23 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 24 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 25 Mona Lisait Returns