We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 2 12 nights in Greek islands
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 5 Sienna with kids
- 6 Paris food tours?
- 7 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 8 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 9 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 10 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 11 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 12 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 13 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 14 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 15 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 16 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 17 Classical Music in Milan
- 18 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 19 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 20 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 21 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 22 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 23 Pousadas in Portugal
- 24 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 25 Antiques shopping Rome