We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Italy honeymoon road trip
- 1 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 2 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 6 Lake como
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 9 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 10 Place to propose
- 11 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 12 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 14 Prague Main Train Station
- 15 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 16 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- 17 Three for the road
- 18 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 19 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 20 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 21 Itinerary Questions
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 24 British drivers
- 25 Portugal in September