We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 2 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 3 Trip to Europe October 2016
- 4 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 5 A wonderful month in France
- 6 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 7 Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
- 8 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 9 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián
- 10 French towns in autumn
- 11 Octoberfest
- 12 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 13 Flights from Milos Greece to Rome
- 14 French countryside/wine country
- 15 Day Trip From London
- 16 Any used www.only-apartments.com to book Paris Apartment?
- 17 Stamp from consulate instead of student visa?
- 18 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 19 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 20 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 21 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 22 Kiel Canal Day trip?
- 23 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 24 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 25 London/Newcastle trip