We are planning a honeymoon in Italy over 2.5 weeks and are planning on driving from the UK with a stopover in Freiburg, Germany.
We would really like some advice regarding best routes etc. We would like to make it to the Amalfi Coast and visit either Venice/Verona or Florence, Rome on the way...
Can anyone recommend some nice spots in the Tuscan countryside or in the wine country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 4 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 5 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 6 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 7 First Time Solo Travel info
- 8 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 9 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 10 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 11 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 12 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 13 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 14 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 15 Europe in late January
- 16 Northern lights in December
- 17 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 18 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Puglia or La Langhe
- 21 First time in France
- 22 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 23 Munich
- 24 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 25 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich